• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gouging incident in the T14 this weekend

How long should the ban be?

• Total voters
Then go ahead and report me FFS!! Everyone here who followed the thread and have seen your posts will know that I meant it in the FANATICISM point of view. At no point whatsoever have I made any remarks to your religion or beliefs, so don't try and bring that crap into the argument.

I don't even know if you are jewish/christian/muslim/buddhist or whatever else.

Its just an example of "playing the Race Card".

This kind of debating tactic is usually the last resort of the desperate.

Nothing new to see here then....

the trouble with you two guys is you see only to the end of your noses. race card my rump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the trouble with you two guys is you see only to the end of your noses. race card my rump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, what is happening on the eye gouge? Have they had the hearing yet? Can't find anything in english media and was wondering if anything more has been said in french media?

On a serious note, what is happening on the eye gouge? Have they had the hearing yet? Can't find anything in english media and was wondering if anything more has been said in french media?

i did mention amongst the other stuff its a disipline committee hearing on the 28th Sept, the 3 red cards given in this game are auto suspended until the hearing but the eye gouging Ulgade is not as not guilty until proven, can say his chances are slim. but if you listen to some he may be given the keys to the city!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That's sexist.

but i thought rump was steak!!!!

Thing is Gaston, you accused him of calling you "Jewish, radical sectarien etc etc" when he did absolutely nothing of the sort. That looks very much like you alleged he "deliberately and falsely accused you of being a racist in order to gain some sort of advantage", a classic "race card" gambit any way you slice it!

- - - Updated - - -

but i thought rump was steak!!!!

...only if you are a cow!!

'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.'

no your wrong he used the word zealot with a capitol Z look up the word, abuse i did not enjoy, very similar to you using the word cow, not for abuse but, you may get your rump from a cow but in France we get our rump from BULLS minor diference i agree but different all the same............ anyway this has run its length back to the rugby.

- - - Updated - - -

'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.'

not at all look at all my posts lots of them and as far as underpants go grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no your wrong he used the word zealot with a capitol Z look up the word, abuse i did not enjoy, very similar to you using the word cow, not for abuse but, you may get your rump from a cow but in France we get our rump from BULLS minor diference i agree but different all the same............ anyway this has run its length back to the rugby.

I am struggling to even parse this!!

s5lff7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I am struggling to even parse this!!

Try using a cast

Gaston trying to make a sensible point:

Last edited by a moderator:
So Ashton has just been given 13 weeks for biting this weekend has the Top 14 even decided on this one yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently today....

https://www.francebleu.fr/sports/rugby/top-14-cinq-membres-de-brive-vont-s-expliquer-devant-la-commission-de-discipline-ce-mercredi-1474376421

Why has is taken so long?

Its not taking so long at all disiplinary is dealt with by the LNR twice a month on certain dates the disipline was today and the results are

TOP 14 - Pour sa fourchette sur Armand Batlle lors de Grenoble - Brive, l'ouvreur du CAB Matthieu Ugalde a écopé ce jeudi de 14 semaines de suspension. Impliqués dans une bagarre lors du même match, Damien Jourdain, Benjamin Lapeyre, Arnaud Mignardi (Brive), Nigel Hunt et Charl McLeod (FCG) ont eux été suspendus 3 semaines par la Commission de discipline de la LNR.

Sione Taumalolo et Henry Vanderglas (Grenoble) ont eux pris 1 semaine.
La Ligue a aussi prononcé une amende de 20 000 euros à l'encontre de chaque club.

I'm sure you can understand the FRENCH, the good to come out of this for us is, guess who we play on Sunday Brive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we are now experts on disipline i'm not supporting the offence, but the player concerned was not even injured, which he said admitted himself, not invented by me or the press,so the Ulgade got 14 weeks for an attemted injury, which i think is severe. do you get the same prison time for murder and attempted murder.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable.

"Well he didn't successfully blind the guy!"

And just to let you know, you are in fact "supporting" the offence.

not at all i just do not have blinkered vision.!!!!!!!!!! and whats more the guy was not even injured, i'm not supporting the decision at all just i think the ban is correct, if he had really got into his eyes, he would have got more.