• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Global Rugby Manager

I am going to start with the SA teams today, have done all the super rugby names and added it to the rooster sharing to see how it works

There is full team and player customisation available within each competition structure. You can also do things like create jerseys. It is pretty extensive!

There is also integrated roster sharing so that you can share any customisation you have done with other managers and even collaborate together on big projects.

- - - Updated - - -

The biggest change to the customisation is the addition of the 'Copy from Existing Team' panel. This will make customising entire competitions of teams and players of much faster.

Customisation sharing has also been added.

The number of jersey styles available in the jersey creater has almost doubled too!

Great to hear, I am planning to add Romanian Super Liga (which is a pro competition) and share it! Looks great, can't wait to buy & download (probably in week-end).

is there anyway to add more players to a team ? some teams dont have enough players

the sharks , I have edited the entire team but there is still a few I could not include because I ran out of players to edit to include the entire sharks team for 2016 but I found a fix for it by using the sqlitebrowser

There's probably an easy answer to this, but how do I make substitutions during the game?

I've been doing some editing but now whenever I try to save the rosters, it freezes on the "Updating Custom Roster" screen and it doesn't save it

This is likely your computer blocking the game or an antivirus conflict. Try running as admin.

What antivirus do you use?

Also, what you describe is possible in the unpatched version? So if you have not already, download and install the patched version. Remove any ' character from your rosters created with the unpatched version.

Anyone up for doing the new Zealand and Aussie teams in Super rugby , I will upload a roster later today with all SA teams and the sunwolves players updated , all teams names and manager names updated if anyone does use my database and update the other teams please see how I have done the forward players they all are fairly slow and this makes for some very good matches

I'd be keen to help out with some of the Aus/NZ teams. I haven't had a proper look at the editor or anything though. Is it just name changing or do we have to do the stats as well?

Have to do stats as well , very nice editor it takes some time though as there are a lot of stats to edit my database is not uploaded yet as I had some family matters to urgently attend to over the weekend so have to finish up some stats of the SA teams and the SunWolves still

How'd you go with the upload? I'm keen to give a few teams a crack this weekend if it's up.

it is up already , creator John cant remember the id nr but you will find it there

^Was it running ok, and then started doing this? Or have you been unable to get through a game at all?

Most issues like this are antivirus conflicts. What antivirus are you using?

I naver made it past this....
I can edit and all that, its just when I go to play a match.

I have W7....but in German. Maybe a decimal thingy because of language.
Anyway, I've deleteted and reloaded twice and no joy.

and I use Microsoft security esentials

Last edited:

Latest posts