• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v South Africa - 12.11.22

Oh this going to end well for this thread and SA fans.

Barnes is never going to let this go.

I would say poor chap as hes crying but he knows what he's done and been caught. He'll cop a lengthy ban for that one.

Barnsey will talk this down to a pk only. Boys just having fun on the park.
Wrong GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Unfortunately a definite red. I do think he wasn't as intent as people are making out, he was stumbling a bit and then got pushed in by our other player, but yea, head on head contact with force, no mitigation for that. This is going to be a tough game from here.

Clear red as a neutral was looking forward to this one.

Anyone else hearing a second possibly Irish commentary team on Amazon? Hard work...

Anyone else hearing a second possibly Irish commentary team on Amazon? Hard work...
I've reset amazon it's fixed it.

I'm not neutral I genuinely want France to win the next world cup.

Great work for the try there; the French really throwing it at the South Africans right now

What was the French defence doing there....

Willemse not taking penalty kicks to touch or at goal. Is he injured?
Was Bongi pulled due to his poor start at lineout? Hooked after 28mins is brutal.

Willemse not taking penalty kicks to touch or at goal. Is he injured?
Was Bongi pulled due to his poor start at lineout? Hooked after 28mins is brutal.
Not injured, they've gone for Kolbe as the better kicker I'd say. Last weekend wasn't good and I guess they wanted to take the pressure off him.

Bongi is off for head injury assessment.

I know both their starting props are off, but winning a scrum penalty with a centre playing flank is impressive

Latest posts