• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Scotland

NOOOOOO

Not Yachvili!!!

Edit: TRINH DUC FTW !!!

Last edited:
I didn't understand: it was booing because of poor Parra game or it was because of his substitution.

I appreciate good Rugby, thanx France, but Scotland get with the age, no style no flair, just brute strength, but Wales, Ireland, France, England and #### even Italy have style and flair to the game, you know its a nice sight to see when we get a try cause its a rare sight to see.

Scotland = Boring Kicking Team, who cant get past the centre without kicking.

France = I wanna be french :(

I appreciate good Rugby, thanx France, but Scotland get with the age, no style no flair, just brute strength, but Wales, Ireland, France, England and #### even Italy have style and flair to the game, you know its a nice sight to see when we get a try cause its a rare sight to see.

Scotland = Boring Kicking Team, who cant get past the centre without kicking.

France = I wanna be french :(

Well 3 tries for Scotland so far, not bad...

I think Scotland looked strong ball in hand
Ansbro and De Luca both looked strong

Ireland and Wales are going to get munched if they play like they did, and France/Scotland play like this again next weekend

Ireland and Wales are going to get munched if they play like they did, and France/Scotland play like this again next weekend

I couldn't agree more, although I am dissapointed with Scotland today, Wales were just awful last night against England, and Ireland well a last minute drop goal to save embarrassment. The Celtic nations are dipping big style.

Idk, we were atrocious in defense, no offense to the scots...

Outstanding rugby by France. Only saw the second half, but the match was a thoroughly enjoyable watch; except for one thing!!

Why do broadcasters persist in having Jonathon Davies in the commentary box. He has got such an annoying whingey, whiny voice.
30.gif

Latest posts