Wilkinson

Sackey

Farrell

Noon

Cueto

Lewsey

:bana:

Le XV de France:

Poitrenaud ; Clerc, Marty, Traille, Heymans ; (o) Michalak, (m) Elissalde ; Dusautoir, Bonnaire, Betsen ; Thion, Chabal ; De Villiers, Ibanez (cap.), Milloud.

Remplaçants : Szarzewski, Poux, Nallet, Nyanga, Beauxis, Jauzion, Rougerie

Near from what wanted Wyrarapy Cullen !
[/b]

Heard Jauzion is on the bench due to "personal problems" during the week and only trained 35%. I suppose his form hasn't been as brilliant as he usually is. Bummer that, always love to see the 2 best centers in the world (Jauzion and O'Driscol) go head to head.

i too. i hope laporte won't put this f*****g rougerie instead of clerc. clerc has proved that we could rely on him (croke park :p ) whereas rougerie has never done anything.
[/b]

Rougerie = 20 tries with France... he's the top try scorer of the team behind (the older) Dominici. (23 tries)

And he was clearly the best man on the field vs Argentina. I love Vincent Clerc too, but Rougerie is also a excellent winger... he could be useful in second period with his power.

Heard Jauzion is on the bench due to "personal problems" during the week and only trained 35%. I suppose his form hasn't been as brilliant as he usually is. Bummer that, always love to see the 2 best centers in the world (Jauzion and O'Driscol) go head to head. [/b]

There is an other reason: When Michalak is playing, he needs a good kicker at his side for helping him, wich Traille is, not Jauzion. And Marty is our only real outside center... the Traille-Jauzion pair never really clicked: same profile...

Heard Jauzion is on the bench due to "personal problems" during the week and only trained 35%. I suppose his form hasn't been as brilliant as he usually is. Bummer that, always love to see the 2 best centers in the world (Jauzion and O'Driscol) go head to head.

There is an other reason: When Michalak is playing, he needs a good kicker at his side for helping him, wich Traille is, not Jauzion. And Marty is our only real outside center... the Traille-Jauzion pair never really clicked: same profile...
[/quote]

I thought Jauzion's natural position was center. Also, I doubt the kicking factor has anything to do with it considering Traille is already outside Michalak as a kicking option. They wouldn't choose Marty over Jauzion for kicking ability, it's probably the least of France's problems. I put it down to purely poor form and the inability to train with the team during the week. Jauzion is too classy to be left out otherwise

I thought Jauzion's natural position was center. Also, I doubt the kicking factor has anything to do with it considering Traille is already outside Michalak as a kicking option. They wouldn't choose Marty over Jauzion for kicking ability, it's probably the least of France's problems. I put it down to purely poor form and the inability to train with the team during the week. Jauzion is too classy to be left out otherwise [/quote]

nop he's right mate. traille and jauzion are both n°12 in their club. they decided to put traille for his help on kicks and marty because jauzion had personal problems + he's not fit at all for this match. this is not the best but its this week best we can have. i think jauzion will be bach next week. but i would put him as n°12 and traille n°13 as i see jauzion more powerful and traille faster.

1.milloud
2.ibanez
3.de villiers
4.CHABAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.thion
6.betsen
7.dussautoir
8.bonnaire
9.elissalde
10.michalak
11.heymans
12.traille
13.marty
14.clerc
15.poitrenaud

if you except jauzion, this is for me our best team atm. dussautoir has increased a lot these last week, in fact since his big match against england last august.

1.milloud
2.ibanez
3.de villiers
4.CHABAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.thion
6.betsen
7.dussautoir
8.bonnaire
9.elissalde
10.michalak
11.heymans
12.traille
13.marty
14.clerc
15.poitrenaud

if you except jauzion, this is for me our best team atm. dussautoir has increased a lot these last week, in fact since his big match against england last august.
[/b]

Is Dusautoir a good selection? I only saw him last year when we played you in Lyon, so don't know much about him.

He's a good flanker (7) and a good 8, he gots his place in the team following the wound of vermeulen but he replaces him very well. In the last matches he was entirely invested. And he scored a try in the last match… against 14 Namibian ok <_<
Il va au charbon like we can say in french

He's a good flanker (7) and a good 8, he gots his place in the team following the wound of vermeulen but he replaces him very well. In the last matches he was entirely invested. And he scored a try in the last match… against 14 Namibian ok <_<
Il va au charbon like we can say in french [/b]

same profile as nyanga but i would say a bit fitter atm

I don't like to root against Chabal...but this is Ireland.
We need this win! C'mon Ireland pull it together!
Ireland 34 - 21 France

simple one to call
Ireland 17 france 14 michaelak slices a kick into touch in the last minute to leave france defending their own 5 metre line. also tries to run every ball from inside his own dead ball area resulting in all of irelands other points

Due to a vast majority of english speaking countries on this forum, these predictions are very biased. After what Ireland has shown lately I can't see them scoring more than 10 points against France.
So France wins 27 to 9 is my bet.

Traille and Marty is a very good center pair, with Traille being the perfect solution for Michalak's foot if he has difficulties on it, which I doubt. And we are lucky to be able to replace our star Jauzion with such talented players. Can't say the same about BOD on the Irish side.

Due to a vast majority of english speaking countries on this forum, these predictions are very biased. After what Ireland has shown lately I can't see them scoring more than 10 points against France.
So France wins 27 to 9 is my bet.

Traille and Marty is a very good center pair, with Traille being the perfect solution for Michalak's foot if he has difficulties on it, which I doubt. And we are lucky to be able to replace our star Jauzion with such talented players. Can't say the same about BOD on the Irish side.
[/b]

I'm English speaking, and I'm predicting a 31-13 France victory. No bias at all

the referee is very deep pressure, so he is going to turn the things against ireland...remember me!

simple one to call
Ireland 17 france 14 michaelak slices a kick into touch in the last minute to leave france defending their own 5 metre line. also tries to run every ball from inside his own dead ball area resulting in all of irelands other points [/b]

i would see more vincent clerc running from his 22 on the 79th min giving france a victory 17-10 !!!! :D

Havent seen a match hyped like this since England came to Croke park.

Sweet lord Jesus. 2.5 hours to go and I'm nearly set to explode with excitement (no innuendo's please, were all adults here).