For talking rot.

How the hell is Rangers rep so bad? he is a good poster in my opinion :/
<strikeno idea.<="" strike=""><strike>No idea </strike>
Edit: Cancel that, the above post outlines it better.</strikeno>

Last edited:
He's rubbish, I hate him..

Here nick have this cheer up :(
ben-and-jerrys-cookie-dough-56535.jpg

I cried deeply and started watching Love Actually when I learned of Nick's defeat, but then I realised "Wait I don't even know which team's which." My life has drastically improved since I realised that.

After talking to Nick about his hopes of playing Center, I learned of this Center being built by a famous player.
Lomuschool.jpg

On an aside note I would like to take this opportunity to say that Prince Phillip is the funniest guy going ..some of his quotes are unbelievable..

How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?
Said to a driving instructor in Scotland

You are a woman, aren't you?
After accepting a gift from a Kenyan woman

You managed not to get eaten then?
Said to a British student in Papua New Guinea

Do you still throw spears at each other?
Said in 2002 to a Indigenous Australian businessman

Well, you'll never fly in it, you're too fat to be an astronaut."
Said at the University of Salford to a 13-year-old aspiring astronaut, who was wishing to fly the NOVA rocket

o you know they're now producing eating dogs for the anorexics?
Said in 2002 to a blind, wheelchair-bound woman who was accompanied by her guide dog.

Oh, what, a strip club?"
Response to Elizabeth Rendle, a 24-year-old, who, when introduced to the prince, said that she worked as a barmaid in a nightclub.

What a coarse man :p

Well...my team lost a game to ranger's team. Johnsonville dominated the set pieces (led by yours truely), and were ahead with a minute left to go, after a break away try from Johnsonville. OBU came back from a poor decision by a Johnsonville back to kick mid field, and scored a break away try. I noticed Ranger was captaining his team, but came off after suffering an ankle injury. The final score was 15-18. This will be the first of many, many, many times this game is mentioned on this forum.

I would like to initiate proceedings with a well placed emoticon. :cool: will do nicely. Although im a fan of :p aswell.

In all honesty that was a great game from both sides, played in good spirits which isn't always the case in wellington.
Nicks description leaves out a few crucial details however, namely the way OBU utterly ruled over the breakdown like maniacal dictators, led inspiringly by the most handsome and daring of all the dictators in the 7 jersey. Also you forgot to mention that in the act of of doing in my ankle i charged down a ridiculously telegraphed kick which lead to a try, and that J'ville were only able to get their attack going in the absence OBUs mighty leader. (The irony of gloating about not having an ankle injury a couple of days ago is not lost on me)
I guess what i'm trying to say, is that i graciously accept man of the match honours, but would like to exchange the monitary portion of the award for an unquantifiable amount of Nick feeling bad.

P.S im gutted you didn't take me up on the wager i proposed, i had planned on getting you to change your avatar to a shirtless Sonny Bill Williams for a week had i won

Thanks for that man. I may be receiving more red bars in the coming weeks as Nick struggles to find a way to vent his frustrations

When rep was going mad (when 1 pos rep would give people like 10 gems) a while back he got 1 or 2 neg reps and it gave him like -15million points or something
Going to take a while to get back :lol:

I would like to initiate proceedings with a well placed emoticon. :cool: will do nicely. Although im a fan of :p aswell.

In all honesty that was a great game from both sides, played in good spirits which isn't always the case in wellington.
Nicks description leaves out a few crucial details however, namely the way OBU utterly ruled over the breakdown like maniacal dictators, led inspiringly by the most handsome and daring of all the dictators in the 7 jersey. Also you forgot to mention that in the act of of doing in my ankle i charged down a ridiculously telegraphed kick which lead to a try, and that J'ville were only able to get their attack going in the absence OBUs mighty leader. (The irony of gloating about not having an ankle injury a couple of days ago is not lost on me)
I guess what i'm trying to say, is that i graciously accept man of the match honours, but would like to exchange the monitary portion of the award for an unquantifiable amount of Nick feeling bad.

P.S im gutted you didn't take me up on the wager i proposed, i had planned on getting you to change your avatar to a shirtless Sonny Bill Williams for a week had i won

Thanks for that man. I may be receiving more red bars in the coming weeks as Nick struggles to find a way to vent his frustrations

Well, you tapped with the try line behind me, but you chose to run into a guy 10m away from me. I was <STRIKE><STRIKE<WBR>waiting</STRIKE> </STRIKE>praying for you to run it straight, but you ending up choosing life instead. Disagree with the dominance over the break down, the possession was 50/50, but you definetly had more territory. With that in mind, admit now, I f*cked up your scrums. I mean tightheads and the works.

It was a good game, but probably the quietist it has been in the changing rooms after. People were sick with themselves (not helped by the chanting in the changing rooms next to us).

Nick losing to ranger ... poor effort. Your staff position will be reviewed :p

Well, you tapped with the try line behind me, but you chose to run into a guy 10m away from me. I was <STRIKE><STRIKE<WBR>waiting</STRIKE> </STRIKE>praying for you to run it straight, but you ending up choosing life instead. Disagree with the dominance over the break down, the possession was 50/50, but you definetly had more territory. With that in mind, admit now, I f*cked up your scrums. I mean tightheads and the works.

It was a good game, but probably the quietist it has been in the changing rooms after. People were sick with themselves (not helped by the chanting in the changing rooms next to us).

I didn't see you on that occasion to be honest, you were probably hiding behind someone at the time, praying i didnt bunt you over like i did to your second five a couple times. For future reference i barely ever run the ball straight at people (being under 80kg and all), you would be shocked at how many tackles you can break by shaping up like youre going to run straight at someone, and then stepping a few degrees to the right.

I will admit that you gave our scrum the England v Wallabies treatment, but in our defense, due to injuries we only have one front rower in the squad (The Fijian dude). We called a team meeting and just decided the chubbiest two guys would now become front rowers, the hooker is actually a blindside flanker (which explains why he cant throw to save himself) and the other prop is a lock.

You guys shouldnt have any reason to put your heads down though, you played well all over the park, especially your first five who did a great job of dealing with the rush we were throwing at him. If it wasn't for that one freak play you would have earned a good victory (The guy that scored the winning try for us is a New Zealand age group league rep, when he decides to make something happen, theres not alot anyone can do about it.)

Latest posts