• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F1 Racing

I get the feeling there is no smoke without fire here.
Yeah the Ferrari rumors' have been about since Hamilton signed.

Certainly looked like an F1 cover up at Red Bull too simply because Horner wasn't suspended during the investigation (which would happen in every other job)

Formula 1 . . . Is back. Definitely not this year, maybe not next year, but in 2026.
This year is just depressing. real reminders of the dark Schumacher days or the Bottas/Hmailton years.

Whoever negotiated Perez contract extension must be an absolute genius. Perez' performances are laughably awful. Whilst 1 teammate is looking at a likely championship win, the other is dropping out in Q3 and finishing so low down the grid they get no points. I have never seen a disparity within a team this large in my life.

Rumour on Reddit is that he has a performance clause in his contract of finishing no more than 100 points behind Verstappen and 5 places behind in the championship. He is already 137 points behind and 5 places behind, which would have been 6 if not for Russels DNF. Those are incredibly generous terms and the fact Perez has already failed to meet one of them and only just got lucky that he also didn't fail to meet the other this weekend is astonishing.

As always, verstappen sucks.

McLaren wouldn't have had to play that **** at the end if they didn't undercut their own driver. 100% why they switched positions but a lot of numskulls are going to cry about rigging. Absolutely get why Norris would be ******.

Verstappen keeps digging. He sounds like a thoroughly hypocritical and unpleasant piece of work. All smiles when he was in a dominant car but now he's being challenged again, he's being an absolute ****. Red Bull have a completely uncompetitive drive in Perez and an absolute brat as their main driver.

I love Verstappen. Can't tell if he's totally delusional or paints himself as perfect and infallible in an attempt not to look vulnerable to the stewards. Top class entertainment though.

Yeah whinging the team cost him P3 when he shitnthe bed easially against Hamilton. It was shocking when he went whining over radio to say Hamilton turned into him his engineer basically told him to grow up.

And then a team error has Russell underweight and disqualified from the race. Way to go into the summer break! The drive to survive crew must be loving it

Lando needs 7.75 points per race on Max. Unless Red Bull can massively improve I think Lando has a great chance.
As far as I'm aware, he hasn't been closing by that much per race. This was his big chance and he blew it again, taking only 7 points out of Verstappen.

I don't know what it is but Norris is just absolutely awful on the first lap. Reminds me of bottas at Mercedes, you could guarantee he would lose places on the first lap and not begin to get back up the field until about lap 30.

As far as I'm aware, he hasn't been closing by that much per race. This was his big chance and he blew it again, taking only 7 points out of Verstappen.

I don't know what it is but Norris is just absolutely awful on the first lap. Reminds me of bottas at Mercedes, you could guarantee he would lose places on the first lap and not begin to get back up the field until about lap 30.
I mean he did fine this opening lap probably didn't expect Piastri to a perfectly safe lunge. Team decision to not have No. 1 driver have cost him 10 points so far and it could be that tight at the end.

Latest posts