Semi Final Draw-
QF 2 v QF 4
QF 3 v QF 1

Semis

Clermont v Racing Metro

Toulon v Bath

Final

Clermont v Toulon

Leinster will win if it's in the RDS, 50/50 in the Aviva.

If Healy and O'Brien return the players they were before injury and Leinster can field a close to full strength team, they'll take it no matter where it's played.

Leinster will win as Bath aren't as good on road and well will be competing on Aviva front too

I'm afraid to say I think you're right, although the Toulouse win has given me a bit more faith in our ability to win high pressure games in front of a big home crowd.

I'm afraid to say I think you're right, although the Toulouse win has given me a bit more faith in our ability to win high pressure games in front of a big home crowd.

Don't get me wrong. Ye are certainly capable and have talent. But are still building and history shows teams in Baths position usually get cautious in Europe as they do have an eye on domestic front. But they are building nicely

Don't get me wrong. Ye are certainly capable and have talent. But are still building and history shows teams in Baths position usually get cautious in Europe as they do have an eye on domestic front. But they are building nicely
Yeah, a lot of people are saying that this has come a year too early for Bath.

Is that certain? We haven't lost there this season, we need every advantage we can get.

Since it's been reopened any home European quarter we've played has been there. We've actually won one lost one there this season.

Sorry, meant the RDS. Change can happen, we really should play at home.

It won't though. The branch are never going turn down the payday.

It'll certainly be an interesting. Hopefully we'll have everyone fit and no Poite given the Bath scrum.

Yeah, a lot of people are saying that this has come a year too early for Bath.

Agree entirely. Really, the best thing we can do is treat Europe like a bit of a jolly - we don't have a serious chance, what the hell, let's have fun and throw the ball about. Maybe we sneak a win in Dublin, maybe we don't, either way we make a bit of a statement and at some point we go out in a blaze of glory, always knowing that we're focussing on the Premiership anyway. It worked in Toulouse...

ERC 1/4 & 1/2 Finals Draw

Agree entirely. Really, the best thing we can do is treat Europe like a bit of a jolly - we don't have a serious chance, what the hell, let's have fun and throw the ball about. Maybe we sneak a win in Dublin, maybe we don't, either way we make a bit of a statement and at some point we go out in a blaze of glory, always knowing that we're focussing on the Premiership anyway. It worked in Toulouse...

Ye will get great experience. However Munster won there this season. Stringer will know everything expected. He will pass on advise. Then he will score winning try or deny Leinster with trademark ankle tap. It's written in the stars.

On a side not I will support Leinster as its vital for Pro12.

Bath will be tough, really glad its at home though. However going to Mayol...

How can Racing be top seed but not have the benefit of a home SF if we manage to get past Saracens at home? That said I am very happy for the home QF; I fuly expected both Racing and Saints to go through since round 3 but didnt expect the result at Franklin's gardens going our way the way it did at all.

How can Racing be top seed but not have the benefit of a home SF if we manage to get past Saracens at home? That said I am very happy for the home QF; I fuly expected both Racing and Saints to go through since round 3 but didnt expect the result at Franklin's gardens going our way the way it did at all.

No side has a home QF only that it is held in their country!

Latest posts