• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Tonga (06/11)

I'm happy to take more fans in to the 'I hate Eddie' club.

Quiet non leader Lawes as captain, good club FB Furbank at 10, smith and uni rig on bench.

Ffs I might not even bother watching this **** show.

I'm happy to take more fans in to the 'I hate Eddie' club.

Quiet non leader Lawes as captain, good club FB Furbank at 10, smith and uni rig on bench.

Ffs I might not even bother watching this **** show.
I'm not an international class coach, but it's hard not to be bemused.

Curry, Underhill, Dombrandt, Lawes. Pick your first choice back row.

So Scotland put 60 on Tonga last week. Ireland put 60 on Tonga today. England to win 25-18?

I get no Smith starting after no training at most he'll play 20mins. I don't think EJ should be criticised for that what he should be criticised for is not bringing in 3rd 10 when he gets injured that is the issue.

So assuming Farrell has COVID that must mean he's out of the next game?

There's no justification for Smith not starting
If he's only got 15mins in him he shouldn't be in the squad and we should've called up another 10 last week
What happens if Furbank gets sparked out in the first contact - Slade to 10 cause they can't play Smith?

Just to let everyone know when Furbank has played 10 for us, he's not looked very good there.

Just to reassure

Or Furbank at 10?
How did you guess? Did you think who do we wont to start..so not Smith :)

I get it as Smith hasnt trained much but if Smith is the future then trust him....furbank is behind Malins at 15 and i kind of hope Smith is seen as an 80 min player and Malins is used as the back up 10 going forward.

Issue with Smith is he is class as defences are tiring so swapping him at 60 is losing quite alot for the team.

Backing Furbank to put in the performance of his life and get picked next week with Farrell on the bench.

Aside from the obvious...I want to see Johnny Hill put a big marker down. He needs to start really earning / owning that shirt

Nice by England Nd Radwan.

Did EJ not watch Slade kicking for Chiefs?

Why are so slow faffing around, get on and play rugby ffs. Sick of every match being so slow these days.

Took 2 minutes for the first chorus of Swing Low.
Please dont start this argument on this thread, i get the reason it shouldnt be sung but i do think they sing it out of Rugby tradition rather than any racist reasons.(despite its origin or original reason they sing it).

You have a valid argument for it but please create a new thread for it if you wish to discuss :)

Latest posts