• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England 6 Nation squad 2024

if England can get M Smith, Martin and Lawrence fit for the Scottish game it strengthens us massively. Those three players bring a running and power threat we just don't have at present
Counter that with Darcy Graham and Blair Kinghorn

Counter that with Darcy Graham and Blair Kinghorn
I agree be nice to see two Scots in that backline😂
I don't see Graham getting picked as Gregor seems to like these springbok wings. Although he should be the second name on your team sheet after Finn

Yeah those wingers need a good rest after one game...😂
All of Kolbe, Arendse, Tele'a, Jordan, Koroibete, Nawaqanitawase, Hansen, DVDM, Adams, Boffelli, May, Daly etc. were all "dropped" for at least one pool game so yeah I'd say that they probably do.

Whenever Graham has been fit Townsend as always picked him ahead of Kyle Steyn.
I wouldn't bother answering the WUM. He was just trying to push the south African (whose mother is a Glaswegian) whilst ignoring his Filipino

I do agree, my original post was regarding Martin, Smith and Lawrence. Not sure how why Scotland crept into it
Your original post was about English players being fit for the Calcutta cup, mine was exactly the same

Because a Scot bought up Scotland... If we are going to derail a thread, it should be about cheese and wine again.
A Scot brought up Scotland in reply to an English post about the scotland-england game. The English then brought up south africa

A Scot brought up Scotland in reply to an English post about the scotland-england game. The English then brought up south africa
Scotland/South Africa. Those are just synonyms in rugby. Might as well be typing "a South African brought up South Africa in reply to English post about the South Sfrica-England game. The English then brought up South Africa."

Jesus wept

Latest posts