• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Darhf's Player Editor

Great work Darhf! :) Do you have any idea when your next version will be released with nationality and position changes?

Thanks

Download Here .

Darhf's Rugby 06 player editor - VERSION 0.3

Version 0.3 :
+ Added player positions modification
+ Added special abilities modification
+ Added Find/Find Next Buttons

Enjoy.

Next version should allow the possibility to choose which file to open, including rosters.

Sorry to sound like a total idiot but editing is just for the pc version right? it cant be put on ps2?

Originally posted by richllew@Mar 3 2006, 04:03 AM
Sorry to sound like a total idiot but editing is just for the pc version right? it cant be put on ps2?
PC only.

Great again Darhf, thanks! How come some backs have got scrumaging as a special ability and do you think you will ever be able to allow the third positon change?

Thanks

Originally posted by aaron118@Mar 3 2006, 05:33 AM
Great again Darhf, thanks! How come some backs have got scrumaging as a special ability and do you think you will ever be able to allow the third positon change?

Thanks
I don't know for the scrummaging ability. Maybe I got it wrong ? The "Hooking" ability may not be hooking also.

The third position is still a mistery. I may not have found the third one.

Yea I think something may be wrong with the scrumaging. For example Dan Carter has Goal-Kicking, PlayMaking, Passing and Scrumaging???

Originally posted by Darhf+Feb 27 2006, 05:01 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-spearman
@Feb 27 2006, 04:11 AM
can't get it ti work.

What exactly should I set as game directory?
When I set rugby 2006 open file opens nothing?????

Can you help
Your Rugby 06 Directory, where rugby06.exe is.

Default should be c:\program files\ea sports\Rugby 06 or something like it. [/b]
I've set it as C:\Program Files\EA Sports\EA SPORTS Rugby 06 but still nothing happens when I go to open file.

wait for a few seconds

it takes a while to load it on mine

are you sure that is where you installed it to?
that is the default directory, but if you changed it during install then you need to find where you installed rugby to.

Mate you rock - thanks so much for all your hard work! is there any way for us to access the commentary files for edited players - ie can you change a players name, and add one of the existing creat-a-player commentary files? this is so we can put a drastically edited (ie new) player into the world league? this programme is excellent - really brings the game to life.

anyway to add the player overall stat in future versions?
it would be handy to see how much each adjustment means to the players overall stats instead of having to load the game up and check...

Originally posted by EVOL@Mar 8 2006, 08:42 PM
any chance of an update on how the editor is coming along darfh
There has been no progressions since last version. I spent some time doing the french logos pack, and since then I lack free time.

Yeah I'm having the same problem as some others with the scrummaging ability being assigned to hooking instead in the editor. Also when I try to start up rugby 06 after making the changes in the editor it won't start and instead comes up with the old do you want to send info about this problem to microsoft. Anyone else have this prob?

I think your next feature in the editor should be the ability to change edited rosters. Because at the moment we can't edit the rosters, because then we edit a player we have to reset the rosters and loose our roster changes.

Great work!

Yep next thing needs to be the ability to edit your rosters. Great work thanks.