• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup: Round 9

I am very disappointed in seeing Mtembu on the bench again. Stander covers all 3 spots in the back-row which is what we need. Mtembu is only a viable candidate for the 8-spot but I feel we will be subbing Deysel (as usual). Stander would make more sense.

Happy to see the Marais brothers in the match 22.

Odwa!!!!!!!!!!!! 6th try of the season! 10-8 with a conversion to come. Try that started in our own 22!

It's a festival of errors so far. Knock-ons all over, especially McLeod (But what else can you expect from him?)

What a day for the top-try scorers!!!

First, Rocco Jansen scores twice, now Odwa Ndungane scores his second!!!

Half time score: 10-15. Exciting first half, mainly because of all the errors. Can we top the log please?

Odwa showing he isn't done yet.
I have been critical of him in the past, but he has really found some energy this season (same with his brother).

Yeah, I have not been an Ndungane fan (understatement) but this season he has been phenomenal.

Yes yes yes! A try in the first minute of the second half by laaitie Paul Jordaan!!!

22-10 now.

Imagine my surprise... My stream froze when the kick off happened, it started running again and I see the replay of the try.

That happened with Odwa's second try. Sharks were on halfway, next thing I knew, Odwa was celebrating.
Thought bloody hell, he's quick.

Sarel Pretorius scoring a try almost under the posts... 20-25

That happened with Odwa's second try. Sharks were on halfway, next thing I knew, Odwa was celebrating.
Thought bloody hell, he's quick.

And we all know he is not that quick ;) He looks very slow for a winger.

It's just space-time shifting around.
I blame Feic, probably doing physics.

That must be it then! Must be why everybody thinks Tommy Bowe is so quick.

Daniel is a poor excuse for a captain...

Multiple infringements by Uys. Final warning for the Cheetahs. Yellow card at the next penalty.

Latest posts