• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

[https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...s-in-four-days-in-greater-manchester-11971032

Seriously, how f*cking dense are some people? Right now there are bigger things to worry about but when this is more under control these morons should have the book thrown at them.

If people are that reckless I really don't give a toss what happens to them. But I do care about the potential consequences on other people who they interact with.

Police should take their names & addresses - and if they get sick they are refused entry to hospital - told to f**k off and sort their selfish selves out.

[https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...s-in-four-days-in-greater-manchester-11971032

Seriously, how f*cking dense are some people? Right now there are bigger things to worry about but when this is more under control these morons should have the book thrown at them.

If people are that reckless I really don't give a toss what happens to them. But I do care about the potential consequences on other people who they interact with.

Police found DJs and bouncy castles?! FFS!!!

>Unironically quoting fox news in 2020
Are you saying that Fox News has changed what the De Blasio said or misquoted him? He was on their show.

But I guess you have nothing to say about those ventilators now hey. Nothing how Cuomo and De Blasio were wrong by tens of thousands of ventilators, and how that would have negatively affected the rest of the USA if Trump gave them what they asked?

NYC now has 5,500 ventilators, not the initial 2,500. Their demand for this week is ~100, not ~200-300. That is this week and this week alone.

How do you extrapolate that to 6-7%?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-distancing-is-easing-demand-for-ventilators
No it appears NYC had 3 500 to begin with and now has 5 500, so they've received an additional 2 000.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...latten-the-curve-bill-de-blasio-a9455686.html

That additional 2 000 looks like it will be enough. Cuomo said New York needs a minimum of 30 000.

2 000 is 6.67% of 30 000.

Answer one question, who was right about the amount of ventilators needed? Trump or Cuomo?

Well, if there is some evidence they are doing more harm than good, expect demand for them to plummet - and that plummeting demand will have had nothing to do with clairvoyance from the orange clown in the white house.
LOL. Cognitive dissonance or Trump Derangement Syndrome? Same same I guess.

Answer one question, who was right about the amount of ventilators needed? Trump or Cuomo?

Trump being right by fluke is little more than a broken clock being right twice a day.

He had absolutely no basis to his decision whatsoever.

But little pesky facts like that don't appeal to the shitforbrains trumpers. A bad decision that works out through blind luck is still a bad decision.

LOL. Cognitive dissonance or Trump Derangement Syndrome? Same same I guess.

Did Trump know 3-4 weeks ago that ventilators were doing more harm than good? If so, why did he not spread that knowledge instead of peddling anti-malaria drugs that he has investments in?

Again, being right by fluke is nothing more than luck.

Trump being right by fluke is little more than a broken clock being right twice a day.

He had absolutely no basis to his decision whatsoever.

But little pesky facts like that don't appeal to the shitforbrains trumpers. A bad decision that works out through blind luck is still a bad decision.

Did Trump know 3-4 weeks ago that ventilators were doing more harm than good? If so, why did he not spread that knowledge instead of peddling anti-malaria drugs that he has investments in?

Again, being right by fluke is nothing more than luck.

Is it just me or does others not find a strange disconnect on the BBC these days?

For the past few weeks headlines have without fail been along the lines of X dead in Italy, Y dead in Spain in Europes hotspots.

Now?

You need to go searching... and have needed to go searching for a few days.

Of course, it would have absolutely nothing to do with favourably presenting the government now that the UK is "worst in class" would it?
Like the BBC would not have made numerous attacks based on little substance on the main opposition over the past few years would they?

Is it just me or does others not find a strange disconnect on the BBC these days?

For the past few weeks headlines have without fail been along the lines of X dead in Italy, Y dead in Spain in Europes hotspots.

Now?

You need to go searching... and have needed to go searching for a few days.

Of course, it would have absolutely nothing to do with favourably presenting the government now that the UK is "worst in class" would it?
Like the BBC would not have made numerous attacks based on little substance on the main opposition over the past few years would they?
BBC is always anti Tory so find your thoughts strange.
However of course bad news is always bad news.
And of course in time's of trouble sometimes positive news is better for viewing figures than dome and gloom.

BBC is always anti Tory so find your thoughts strange.

Are you serious?

This the same BBC where their political editor Laura Kuenssberg has made multiple unfounded accusations, in the middle of an election, against the main opposition party that were later shown to be utterly untrue?

The BBC right now is at best client journalism, at worst a more refined govt propaganda ministry.

The BBC, I find at least, to be anti-boris rather than anti Tory.

But at the end of the day, the left think it's anti them and the right think it's anti them so it's doing something right

Better than channel 4 anyhow

The BBC, I find at least, to be anti-boris rather than anti Tory.

But at the end of the day, the left think it's anti them and the right think it's anti them so it's doing something right

Better than channel 4 anyhow

No surprise you posted this. If the BBC were anti-Boris, he'd have had all his dirty laundry aired during the election. He didn't.

The BBC, certainly within the newsroom, are pro-Boris and pro-Tory.

Ch4 are streets ahead of the rest - even if sometimes they get fixated on a saucy headline rather than keeping it factual. If you can't see that, you need to start getting your information from more sources as right now your in a bubble.

No surprise you posted this. If the BBC were anti-Boris, he'd have had all his dirty laundry aired during the election. He didn't.

The BBC, certainly within the newsroom, are pro-Boris and pro-Tory.

Ch4 are streets ahead of the rest. If you can't see that, you need to start getting your information from more sources as right now your in a bubble.

First off I watch the channel 4 news as well as the BBC, read the telegraph as well as the guardian, so no bubble for you to worry about, I took you off ignore didn't I ;)

The BBC aren't a fan of Boris, just because they didn't air tabloid style newstorys doesn't change that.
I think they're actually fairly neutral (most of the time), if everyone thinks they're biased to the other side surely that has to be the case?

And finally Channel 4. It's an ok newsource but it's undeniably leftward leaning rather than neutral. Their election night coverage (I'm on about the spoof one) and the abundance of leftward leaning panel shows (which I do actually enjoy watching) surely prove that.

Please stop assuming I'm some head in the bin Boris fanboy just because I don't loathe the conservative party, it's insulting...

Latest posts