• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Change of Coach needed!

I know this may sound harsh and to be frank, I don't really give a **** but, in my opinion, Scotland need ANOTHER change if coach because Vern's record is ABYSMAL, ignore the World Cup, we got to where we expected.

0 wins so far in 6, 6 Nations encounters and likely to stay that way after 10 is just ridiculous when you consider that Edinburgh are doing well and Glasgow are defending champions.

I am getting sick fed up of this "Scotland played well but lose valiantly" pish because its getting ridiculous.

What I can't understand is how can Edinburgh/Glasgow be successful yet our National team are pish and can't even hold onto/catch a ball.

I am getting sick of being optimistic only to be angry when they fall short which is ALWAYS!!!

There's obviously something seriously wrong in Scottish rugby. The amount of coaches they have gone through is ridiculous. The board and players need to have a good look at themselves.

I can't believe how much you guys are defending this guy!!

He knows that his job is only secure by wins which we ain't getting!!

I don't care how much great rugby we're playing, we ain't getting results, its all well and good playing "good rugby" but I'd rather win playing unattractive rugby than lose playing attractive rugby!!

For me, we need to try and get Nick Mallett.

Sweet. Sack Cotter so Ireland can hire him. Schmidt and Cotter back together just like their days in Clermont. Champagne rugby here we come

The combined might of this years Scottish attack and Irish attack would be something to behold.

It's either sack the whole coaching team and start from scratch with a completely new coaching team of Mallet and whoever he picks as HIS coaches or, the SRU sack Humphreys, Hodge, O'Halleron and co and replace them but keep Vern, something needs to change before we win wooden spoon every damn year!!

I'll admit that he is by far our worse coach, that was Matt Williams lol.

Scotlands problem isn't with the coaches, it's the players. You've been through loads of coaches and it's only under Cotter that you haven't looked like a joke. Remember how angry Robinson used to get? I wouldn't be suprised to discover that's because he said "do not do x under any circumstances" and Scotland go out and spend the whole game doing x. You're not going to get any better coaching, you need to sort out your players now.

Latest posts