Edinburgh.png
Versus%20Telstra.png
Newport.png

17 April 2015 - 19:45
BT Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, Scotland
Referee: JP Doyle (RFU)
TV: BT Sport 1

Teams: TBC

Feel Newport will be excited and confident about this one. Murray field is massive and it won't be an oppressive crowd by any means.

If they can bring their form into this game then it's a real chance for them to make a final.

Whoever wins this game faces a crazy task next. Both of those English teams are capable of putting a hefty score on either of these teams. But then I suppose anything can happen in a final.

The squad for both teams has been announced.

Edinburgh: Jack Cuthbert, Dougie Fife, Sam Beard, Andries Strauss, Tim Visser, Phil Burleigh, Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, Alasdair Dickinson, Ross Ford, WP Nel, Anton Bresler, Ben toolis, Stuart McInally, Roddy Grant, Mike Coman (capt).
Replacements: Neil Cochrane, Rory Sutherland, John Andress, Fraser McKenzie, Cornell Du Preez, Nathan Fowles, Tom Heatcote, Tom Brown.

Dragons: Jason Tovey; Tom Prydie, Tyler Morgan, Jack Dixon, Hallam Amos; Dorian Jones, Jonathan Evans; Brok Harris, T. Rhys Thomas (capt), Dan Way, James Thomas, Cory Hill, Nick Crosswell, Nic Cudd, Taulupe Faletau.
Replacements: Rhys Buckley, Phil Price, Lloyd Fairbrother, Matthew Screech, James Benjamin, Luc Jones, Ashton Hewitt, Geraint Rhys Jones.

For Edinburgh its really good to see Cornell du Preez back on. Interesting to see tonks get dropped even though i dont think he's injured.

What a game, if Edinburgh played like that in the final then we could win it! :D

You were lucky in the quarters absolutely gutted we lost to you but fair play for killing the dragons.

You were lucky in the quarters absolutely gutted we lost to you but fair play for killing the dragons.
to be fair it was so close in the quarter final in the last few minutes i thought it be a repeat off Scotland vs Italy. But just glad that Hidalgo-clyne denied the try in the final minute. But well played Irish. Lets wait for the final!.

Latest posts