Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
1616876178583.png

6 Academy boys and 5 players returning from injury doesn't fill me with hope

Strange choice - focusing on the league?
With the way your firsts have been playing they're in with a really good shout of winning this

I suppose the likes of Smith/Care/Dombrandt have played a ton recently, gotta rest them at some point

Ex66QefWQAAjb7U

v

D5978kcr

Interesting mix at Tigers no Youngs, Cole, Liebenberg, Ford and Murimurivalu
But still has 5 Internationals in the starting line up and 3 on the fringes

(15-9) Michael Lowry, Robert Baloucoune, James Hume, Stuart McCloskey, Jacob Stockdale, Billy Burns, John Cooney
(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Rob Herring, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor, Kieran Treadwell, Sean Reidy, Jordi Murphy (Capt.), Nick Timoney.

Replacements: John Andrew, Andrew Warwick, Tom O'Toole, Cormac Izuchukwu, Matty Rea, Alby Mathewson, Ian Madigan, Ethan McIlroy.

No Henderson, Carter or Coetzee for Ulster.

Bath completely feeble at the start. Usual story of crap discipline and not supporting our players.

Wtf ref says advantage, bath throw a speculative pass and the ref then decides it isn't! We wouldn't have done that pass of he hasn't called advantage.

Now led to a try against bath.

Bath just switched off there completely at that ruck.

Well, I guess the 4.00 KO from the OP was local time then...

Was that Bayliss?
What happened to bring him on in the first half?
Who's hurt? How badly?

Joe C not even trying to chase back on that last try isn't a great look

Only started watching. Who's the co commentator, he's dense (aka an arsehole). Tuned in to see Zebre maybe win a game which would have been hilarious but they're doing a very Italian collapse.