• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

I'm hearing Anthony Joshua could be fighting Manuel Charr or Agit Kabayel next.
Joshua did some training with Ben Davison.
Jack Catterall vs Jorge Linares this weekend.
Buatsi v Azeez is OFF and the undercard has been moved to York Hall.
My shoulder still hurts.

A predictably poor fight,
Francis looked much better than I expected tbf, especially the first three rounds before his gas tank gave out. Scoring a knock down is a massive win for him, let alone getting dodgy split decision - if you judge it as a 30 min fight instead of 10 individual rounds you'd say he likely won the whole thing

He has a good chin in MMA so I didn't expect him to be flatlined by Fury but did expect a cardio-related-TKO where he gets swarmed late on

Fury looked like **** considering he was against a guy making his debut

Carrying a bit of flab around the waistline. Still, good knockout, but not surprised that no further fight to take this year for Fury - he needs to get back into shape.

Super hyped for this years boxing. Beterbiev was impressive against Callum Smith - hopefully we get the Bivol fight next. So we have Feb 17th for Fury vs Usyk Undisputed (Can Fury do it?) and March 8th Friday Joshua vs Ngannou and Zhang vs Parker on the Undercard. Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn are very pally now lol - money changes you. Anyone feel sorry for Deontay Wilder? Looks like he's finished for good.GD5kbTgWkAAXhHD.jpgGD5jOLkWMAAU_zy.jpg

Super hyped for this years boxing. Beterbiev was impressive against Callum Smith - hopefully we get the Bivol fight next. So we have Feb 17th for Fury vs Usyk Undisputed (Can Fury do it?) and March 8th Friday Joshua vs Ngannou and Zhang vs Parker on the Undercard. Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn are very pally now lol - money changes you. Anyone feel sorry for Deontay Wilder? Looks like he's finished for good.View attachment 18749View attachment 18750
Don't have any sympathy for Wilder. He's a delusional clown who surrounds himself with yes men. Never beaten a top 10 heavyweight but talks like he's a hall of famer. Made a career by talking about fighting AJ but never actually doing it.

I get that boxers have to wait longer for cuts to heel and for the skin to tighten around it but 3 months? Do me a favour.

Have any credible photos been released of the cut or footage of the sparring? If not then yeah Fury has bottled it.

I get that boxers have to wait longer for cuts to heel and for the skin to tighten around it but 3 months? Do me a favour.

Have any credible photos been released of the cut or footage of the sparring? If not then yeah Fury has bottled it.
Rumours where that his training camp was a bag of **** with several sparing partners leaving early. Ironic that David Haye did something similar to this and Fury went mental about it.

Well done Parker by the way, great win for him. Taking out another dangerous heavyweight. Lads enjoying a proper Indian summer in his career.

Latest posts