• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Boxing Thread

My objection is to pay the extortionate PPV prices for fights which are just cash cows ie AJ v Whyte. Sure I could get an illegal link and watch it for free but got to ask what is the pirate getting out it, so don't.

My objection is to pay the extortionate PPV prices for fights which are just cash cows ie AJ v Whyte. Sure I could get an illegal link and watch it for free but got to ask what is the pirate getting out it, so don't.
That's a fair call but without PPV the fighters don't get paid as much. I'm not sure if it's free to DAZN which you could subscribe too.

Don't understand who the fight is for

MMA fans know Francis is a terrible striker - don't get me wrong, he's probably the hardest puncher in MMA (possibly ever?), but he makes Wilder look like Ali - no one wants to see him box

Boxing fans want to see Fury defend his belts/fight top guys not have a glorified sparring match

Will casual fans hoping for a hail mary knockout be enough? Especially as it'll be PPV?

By the rules it is but realistically that's a body shot in my eyes, can understand Dubois being ****** off about it but he should be ****** at the rules saying you can't touch the ridiculously sized beltlines boxers have these days
In MMA it's only a lowblow if it hits the cup, I don't think that shot does

Absolutely the right decision. I know Dubois comes across a little slow at times but to think he should have won that fight is just silly.

The heavyweight division is in a bit of flux atm waiting for two big fights AJ v Wilder and Fury v Usyk. The others have been found out (Dubois, Joyce) failed drugs testing (Whyte) or are just sideshows.

Not convinced by Zhang against those 4. Would be a big fight in China v Fury but only because he'd be the first Chinese man to fight for the heavyweight ***le. Fury would likely kick his ass
Though.

Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou, October 28th - straight after the Rugby World Cup Final.
I got a fight party coming up for the Rugby Final and this event. The promotion/build up - is on another level. They made an epic promo video and song/music video featuring Ngannou, Ronaldo, Skrillex, Lil Baby and Big Flowdan.

One message and it's plugging this shameless cashgrab lol

Obvious attempt at viral marketing is obvious

One message and it's plugging this shameless cashgrab lol

Obvious attempt at viral marketing is obvious
1. No one paying me to do this.
2. You gotta agree this fight/event is on ANOTHER LEVEL right?
3. Now my shoulder hurts.
4. 28th is a great day of sporting action.

Latest posts