• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Blood And Mud podcast

Enjoy Blood And Mud a lot but haven't found any other decent general rugby podcasts (not fan clubs) - any you'd recommend?

Most people seem to like Eggchasers a lot, I don't mind it... but I disagree with a lot of their rugby opinions.

Love the eggchasers... listened to thistle rugby podcast for first time today and they are good (Scotland focused as well)

Both podcasts that green and gold have on their feed are solid as well though I prefer the rugby report card

Thanks, I'll give it a go shortly. I listened to Eggchasers for the first time last week and didn't find much substance to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Or I would have done if their hosting service was reliable!

I like Eggchasers but also listen to Flats & Shanks, the rugby pod, the ruck and the rugby dungeon all good rugby podcasts.
And Brian Moore's full contact with him constantly interrupting his guests

Last edited:
I know a lot of people who like Eggchasers but I haven't enjoyed the episodes I've listened to much. Scottish Rugby Blog have started one recently which I haven't got round to yet.

Looking at the lack of rugby podcasts, I have decided in the next couple of weeks to start one called the Wonderful thing about Tigs it will be running alongside my new YouTube channel Tea with Tigs.

The main focus will be around me and my views on life and obviously rugby.

I will have special guests regularly coming in and will of course I will be bringing the banter free of charge.

Hope you all will tune in the big launch. (My clothing line will be updated and rebranded aswell).

(I am accepting sponsorship deals)

Looking at the lack of rugby podcasts, I have decided in the next couple of weeks to start one called the Wonderful thing about Tigs it will be running alongside my new YouTube channel Tea with Tigs.

The main focus will be around me and my views on life and obviously rugby.

I will have special guests regularly coming in and will of course I will be bringing the banter free of charge.

Hope you all will tune in the big launch. (My clothing line will be updated and rebranded aswell).

(I am accepting sponsorship deals)

You'll potentially be having the competition of one with blackjack and hookers in the not too distant future.

No one wants to listen to a 30 second podcast of a *****ly ****ing a hooker

What about 30 seconds of a *****ly ****ing a former hooker (Groundhog) followed by the three of us talking about rugby, what alcoholic beverage we're consuming and what their sex smelled like?

Former hooker, current mother****er

Isn't that what everyone does in Limerick........

What about 30 seconds of a *****ly ****ing a former hooker (Groundhog) followed by the three of us talking about rugby, what alcoholic beverage we're consuming and what their sex smelled like?

Come on now seriously I can't compete with that.

I love the Eggchasers (though JB and Tim really should just get a room) because it's not as constrained as the BBC 5 Live one in terms of having to tread the party line.

Serious question - what is it you gain from listening to all this stuff?

Serious question - what is it you gain from listening to all this stuff?

Listen to what stuff?

Podcasts?

I find them a good background noise for long distance driving, or when I'm working and maybe even just chilling. (Same with E-Books).

I don't often agree with any of the rugby podcasts but it's still good noise filler.

I mean what is it that you gain from reading this forum? Other my vast intelligence and wisdom.

Latest posts