• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership - Round 2

Good game to watch and so good to see Wasps coming back to where they are against the Champions...well done guys!!

Have that Saints. Happy with that.

Bell was phenomenal to be fair. Some huge gain-line tackles on the likes of North, Lawes. Chuffed.

So ****ing happy right now.

Phenomenal performance in defence. One of the most determined Wasps efforts I've seen in a long time.

That's some score to wake up to.

Fair play Wasps, please come back to London so I can like them...

So ****ing happy right now.

Phenomenal performance in defence. One of the most determined Wasps efforts I've seen in a long time.

Same. over the moon. We've lost that sort of tight game SO many times in the last few years. I genuinely think we're starting to look a difficult team to beat.

That's some score to wake up to.

Fair play Wasps, please come back to London so I can like them...

Absolutely - let's just hope the recent rumours are completely unfounded... don't know what I'd do if they moved to the midlands.

Same. over the moon. We've lost that sort of tight game SO many times in the last few years. I genuinely think we're starting to look a difficult team to beat.

This - definitely. Too many tight games lost. So happy, that game had me on my feet, panicking, whooping, panicking, whooping, panicking, whooping...

Just got back from work, what a scoreline ! Is this a game worth watching ? Did Wasps win it or did saints lose it ?

Just got back from work, what a scoreline ! Is this a game worth watching ? Did Wasps win it or did saints lose it ?

I loved it (biased Wasps fan). I would say watch it for: the gritty defence from both teams in the first half; a wasps team with a fire under them in attack; Lawes chopping people; but mainly for Ashley Johnson the Giant Evil Carebear

I loved it (biased Wasps fan). I would say watch it for: the gritty defence from both teams in the first half; a wasps team with a fire under them in attack; Lawes chopping people; but mainly for Ashley Johnson the Giant Evil Carebear

I would say the best game of the weekend for me!!

I'd say worth watching - the tries were good but what made it stand out was the physicality and the see-saw nature of the scrum and just general atmosphere. Even the likes of Nathan Hughes and George North were getting smashed back today.

Can anyone who has watched all the televise games this season dare to comment on where the teams are all looking compared to each other?
Obviously last week was massively disappointing as a wasps fan but to see Quins get smashed at home by a team who we came close to, is quite encouraging for a wasps fan.

Obviously last week was massively disappointing as a wasps fan but to see Quins get smashed at home by a team who we came close to, is quite encouraging for a wasps fan.

Hang on old Chap......you cannot compare one week's performance against one team against another performance against a different team.............Wasps and Sarries were both vastly improved this week as opposed to last week!!

Had to go out for the last quarter of the game. Really pleased with the result.

Hopefully we can get some consistency this year.

Any news on Jackson?

Latest posts