• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Argentinian Rugby

Belgrano scrum is so dominant i havent seen something like that since 93/94 SIC one.

Hindú is the back to back National Club Champion.

Belgrano 23 - 38 Hindú

N-4778-470_color.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know how they manage to get all those players that are too good for this tournament but not good enough for Pladar going abroad haha. They are in a sweet spot to win forever. Other teams get their players in Pladar/S7.

Belgrano scrum is so dominant i havent seen something like that since 93/94 SIC one.

they could do anything vs hindu quick hooking (amazing how hindu managed to deal with belgrano´s power scrum. (they destroyed cuba´s)

they could do anything vs hindu quick hooking (amazing how hindu managed to deal with belgrano´s power scrum. (they destroyed cuba´s)

The Jaguares coaching staff should take a look to those fast balls at the scrum.

It's official, Argentina is a candidate to organize the RWC 2027. After a meeting between Agustin Pichot the new vicepresident of World Rugby and Argentine President Mauricio Macri, it was agreed, the Argentina presentation to host the Rugby World Cup 2027. Also Argentina is a candidate for organize the FIFA WC 2030 along with Uruguay.

So they silently start putting abroad players in National teams =D.

So they silently start putting abroad players in National teams =D.

If so, it is simple stupid.
I don't agree with the new selection policy. But you can't set a new rule only to break it 5 month later.

I agree. If you don't like the rule, make a press conference, say you'll change it, end of. People will understand.
But implementing a rule just to break it every time it doesn't fit your agenda makes us look like bloody amateurs.

We are bloody amateurs. All of the local unions are amateurs. UAR is still with new blood and old amateur blood.

We are like 10 years away from being a decent union. Hopefully Pichot will change that.

We are bloody amateurs. All of the local unions are amateurs. UAR is still with new blood and old amateur blood.
I meant it figuratively, not literally.

It's not as if we have to invent the wheel here. Tons of examples to research from and follow.

When you come up with a new rule, it is often the norm for you to have some sort of rationale behind it. I see none here.
This ain't about getting paid (pro) or not (amateur), this is about taking two minutes to think.

I meant it figuratively, not literally.

It's not as if we have to invent the wheel here. Tons of examples to research from and follow.

When you come up with a new rule, it is often the norm for you to have some sort of rationale behind it. I see none here.
This ain't about getting paid (pro) or not (amateur), this is about taking two minutes to think.

I find the logic behind the rule. But, I don't share it.
It's a very short term logic.
My hope is that they have already plan an amendment in around 1 year, allowing some players to go to europe and keep their elegibility. Something in line with Australian System.
Or if they haven't planned in advance, I pray for a quick change of course.

Happy bicentennial of Independence, ARGENTINA!!
We Love You!! 9 of july 1816 - 9 of july 2016.
bandera-y-Parque-Nacional-Los-Alerces-628x200.jpg

"Al gran pueblo Argentino, salud"

I'll raise a glass to that today.

Last edited:
well, san luis got rape by belgrano 47-14, and the final this saturday will be hindu vs belgrano

Latest posts