• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Antisocial, societal issues thread

Ok I am making a distinction. BBC are lumping them together which they are not. It's not that they are not legal - they are not being ridden legally.
I hope you get your knockers just as twisted every time anyone anywhere refers to a motorbike as a bike.
The implication of your words was absolutely "electric motorbikes / surron bikes are illegal" - whether it's what you intended or not - it's how your words read.
Take a chill, and look at the words used
"E-motorbikes or Surron bikes. Not legal." vs "Electric motorbikes are absolutely legal"

I would be careful when it comes to disabilities. Not all disabilities are physical or obvious.
100% this.
If asking "Am I the bad guy" - the driver parking inconsiderately near a school at school drop-off time; or the person bullying the mother of a disabled child, and then boasting about it online... You might not get the answer you're looking for.

Please note - I've got nothing against you, or most of your posts in this thread. But one is a slightly pedantic thing blown out of proportion, and the other is an absolutely terrible look.

Latest posts