• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks V Wallabies, Hong Kong, October 30th

I don't know if I'd say the NH teams are defence hardened... Recent results against the ABs beg to differ.

He was a superstar in the NRl by what like 21 or something, which imo should count for something if it seems like he's capable of transferring it to rugby.

He will be fine against Hook and O'Driscoll, he will probably shame them the same way he shamed Umaga
Twit.
1. He didn't shame Umaga. He broke one tackle, when Umaga was trying to cover in defence from well out, he wasn't even marking SBW. There was no moment other than that in the match, which would make me think he looked any better in the match than Umaga.
2. Umaga is 12 years older than Hook and 6 years older than O'Driscoll, and O'Driscoll has over 100 caps. Just think about that.

Not long brothers, Ive got a feeling this Ruggas at Hong Kong park is gonna be huge. Just done my bet and I cant wait MAN!!!

Twit.
1. He didn't shame Umaga. He broke one tackle, when Umaga was trying to cover in defence from well out, he wasn't even marking SBW. There was no moment other than that in the match, which would make me think he looked any better in the match than Umaga.
2. Umaga is 12 years older than Hook and 6 years older than O'Driscoll, and O'Driscoll has over 100 caps. Just think about that.
Umaga must have thought he had him covered, went high and the tackle was broken easily. There was no reason Umaga should have missed the tackle, brilliant defence of Umaga shamed. I'm aware Umaga is old, thats irrelevant, as is the number of tests O'Driscoll has played lol. Please concentrate, or try harder or something

If one missed/broken tackle is shamed, then every rugby player in the world should hang up their boots because they're bringing shame upon their name, and their team.

Umaga must have thought he had him covered, went high and the tackle was broken easily. There was no reason Umaga should have missed the tackle, brilliant defence of Umaga shamed. I'm aware Umaga is old, thats irrelevant, as is the number of tests O'Driscoll has played lol. Please concentrate, or try harder or something

You do watch rugby right? Just some of the stuff you say is quite rubbish. Also using the term "shamed" because a player missed one tackle is harsh. Perhaps using "shamed" in context with Ronan O'Gara's defense is fine, as we all know he doesn't have much in terms of defense.

You do watch rugby right? Just some of the stuff you say is quite rubbish. Also using the term "shamed" because a player missed one tackle is harsh. Perhaps using "shamed" in context with Ronan O'Gara's defense is fine, as we all know he doesn't have much in terms of defense.

"Some" seems to be a very generous term. Every posts he makes is rubbish.
If age is irrelevant, then I guess I'd shame Collin Meads, as I could probably run rings around him. In his prime, I doubt Umaga would have had any trouble in making that tackle. He's 37. He's slower and weaker then ever. That's a fact, and he's still a very creative and inspiring player. If you think experience counts for nothing, as is the case with BOD, then you continue to make yourself sound foolish. We get that you love SBW, and you have a tug every time a Rebel Sports advert comes on, but please either shut up, or contribute something of worth.

"Some" seems to be a very generous term. Every posts he makes is rubbish.

I was trying not to be that harsh as he clearly loves SBW the same way I love Jonah Lomu.

Just heard on Radiosports in NZ, that this game isn't being televised in NZ & Australia? ... any truth to that?

... I'm not sure if i've got it either, there's a game scheduled at about the right time, but it doesn't say what game it is

Not long brothers, Ive got a feeling this Ruggas at Hong Kong park is gonna be huge. Just done my bet and I cant wait MAN!!!

Definitely looking forward to this as well.
Team lineups will be out tomorrow, so all will be revealed!

Definitely looking forward to this as well.
Team lineups will be out tomorrow, so all will be revealed!

The AB team will be named in just over half an hour... not sure about the Aussie team though.

Just heard on Radiosports in NZ, that this game isn't being televised in NZ & Australia? ... any truth to that?

... I'm not sure if i've got it either, there's a game scheduled at about the right time, but it doesn't say what game it is

Don't know about Australia, but the game is certainly being televised in NZ.

The AB team will be named in just over half an hour... not sure about the Aussie team though.

Ah, good news ... i'm off to get my hearing tested now :D

Excellent news. BBC reports with our local time, so there is where the mix up happened.

I would be completely gutted if the game wasn't televised... and quite stupid as well lol...

Glad I've got sky though

AB side announced: (http://www.allblacks.com/news/14687)

1. Tony Woodcock (69)
2. Keven Mealamu (80)
3. Owen Franks (17)
4. Brad Thorn (46)
5. Tom Donnelly (13)
6. Jerome Kaino (33)
7. Richie McCaw – captain (89)
8. Kieran Read (25)
9. Jimmy Cowan (41)
10. Daniel Carter (74)
11. Josevata Rokocoko (66)
12. Ma'a Nonu (52)