• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

WTF Southport?

Alder Hey Children's Hospital declare an emergency after 8+ people stabbed.
Allegedly at a Tailor Swift themed party of some decription

Duck!

Yoga dance class for those ages 2-6

ETA: sorry, school years 2-6, so aged 6-10

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with people?

My niece got married in Southport, lives a few miles up the road and has 2 kids in that age bracket. I don't think they go there regularly, but I'm checking anyway.

We're way past the stage of zero tolerance for knives.

WTF is wrong with people?

My niece got married in Southport, lives a few miles up the road and has 2 kids in that age bracket. I don't think they go there regularly, but I'm checking anyway.

We're way past the stage of zero tolerance for knives.
Definitely. Fingers crossed, hope all is well.

Six children and two adults in a critical condition. Two children dead. Five further children have injuries.

The attacker was originally from Cardiff. The injured adults were trying to defend the children.

Six children and two adults in a critical condition. Two children dead. Five further children have injuries.

The attacker was originally from Cardiff. The injured adults were trying to defend the children.
17yo suspect allegedly.

F**k it. Death penalty. Preferably using an old bullet that'd otherwise be thrown away.

Why should money that can be spent on hospitals and education be wasted paying to hold that piece of sh_t in penitentiary?

F**k it. Death penalty. Preferably using an old bullet that'd otherwise be thrown away.

Why should money that can be spent on hospitals and education be wasted paying to hold that piece of sh_t in penitentiary?
Because he's a minor?

Look this kind of stuff is hard Im a death penalty absolutist. You either belive the state shouldn't murder people or you don't. And once you don't it's slippery slope to miscarriages of justice

Because he's a minor?

Because he should never be let out.

Thresholds need to be higher than usual of course, but when your caught with the literal blood on your hands.

The state already do murder people and they kill (not murder) thousands by their decisions. Pretty naïve to think otherwise.

You don't need to be a nob and join a public order unit to thump people. There quite capable of doing to themselves it appears.

Latest posts