• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Muslim Europe is coming?

Last edited:
God yes how could I forget valley_commando is completely right, everyone's fears about Hindu's and Sikh's in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's were completely founded lets not forget the **** from the Caribbean as well! It's all going to happen again with Muslim's now!/sarcasm

Seriously have actually met a Muslim in your entire life? Or do you just read the Britain First facebook page and treat it as gospel? Don't worry we know the answer.

Edit: That's an interesting one from the profanity filter....I suppose it's technically a racial slur rhymes with bog.

Last edited:
God yes how could I forget valley_commando is completely right, everyone's fears about Hindu's and Sikh's in the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's were completely founded lets not forget the **** from the Caribbean as well! It's all going to happen again with Muslim's now!/sarcasm

Seriously have actually met a Muslim in your entire life? Or do you just read the Britain First facebook page and treat it as gospel? Don't worry we know the answer.

Edit: That's an interesting one from the profanity filter....I suppose it's technically a racial slur rhymes with bog.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5177/no-go-zones-britain

Well done you found an anti-muslim think tank. Give yourself a cookie.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though those are isolated cases which people are adding up to greater to the sum of their parts to carry onto their anti-Muslim nonsense. Usually when you it compare to population sizes of other demographics and what not usually things come out evens.

Some people are truly despicable the Muslim population isn't a lone and they don't have terrible higher proportion than us white's. Just look at how many paedophile rings are whites.

Turns out rugby is a great litmus test for peoples real life views - if they have crap opinions on rugby, they've probably got even crapper views on life and world politics in general!
Thank you for participating in my study, valley commando and Austingtir!

No go zones in Birmingham?
I've lived in the West Midlands all my life, I've got a lot of family in Birmingham (including some of the really sketchy parts) and I've never heard of one.

, I've got a lot of family in Birmingham

Prob why they are no go areas Olyy.

Could be arsed to read the web page but wasn't that a comment on Fox News and the guy who said it later apologised.

Birmingham is fine a few friends went uni there never had any other problems usually associated with a big city.

Crap Football team though esp compared to the big dog of English football who is based in The Midlands.

Prob why they are no go areas Olyy.

Could be arsed to read the web page but wasn't that a comment on Fox News and the guy who said it later apologised.

Birmingham is fine a few friends went uni there never had any other problems usually associated with a big city.

Crap Football team though esp compared to the big dog of English football who is based in The Midlands.

Forest?

45854cfe0bf05cc9c54bd72823aa4da2.gif

Well done you found an anti-muslim think tank. Give yourself a cookie.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously though those are isolated cases which people are adding up to greater to the sum of their parts to carry onto their anti-Muslim nonsense. Usually when you it compare to population sizes of other demographics and what not usually things come out evens.

Some people are truly despicable the Muslim population isn't a lone and they don't have terrible higher proportion than us white's. Just look at how many paedophile rings are whites.

How many 'isolated' cases do you need to persuade you, do you think it's right to treat women as second class citizens ?

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out rugby is a great litmus test for peoples real life views - if they have crap opinions on rugby, they've probably got even crapper views on life and world politics in general!
Thank you for participating in my study, valley commando and Austingtir!

Thats your answer to anyone whose views differ to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

No go zones in Birmingham?
I've lived in the West Midlands all my life, I've got a lot of family in Birmingham (including some of the really sketchy parts) and I've never heard of one.

Try Bordesley Green, Alum Rock or lozells between 10pm and 2am on your own some time soon.

My Great Aunt lives in Bordesley Green :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Honestly I never hear this nonsense from people who actually come from said areas or live there. Only idiots who've never lived in a multicultural community area in their lives like my in-laws.

Honestly I never hear this nonsense from people who actually come from said areas or live there. Only idiots who've never lived in a multicultural community area in their lives like my in-laws.

Yeah and no.

UKIP's failure to make an impact in London is telling... but so too are the fears that UKIP will take Oldham from Labour in the upcoming by-election.

I think the idea that there aren't people in these areas who feel seriously cheesed off by it is as ridiculous as the idea that dark-skinned Armageddon is coming.

I've lived in Birmingham, Cardiff and Swansea, my office is on the outskirts of West Brom and as well as covering Mid and North Wales my area covers Birmingham, Wolverhampton, The Black Country, Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Salop.

- - - Updated - - -

Is the tackle shop still there? Honest question

I think there are 2 on Alum Rock Road.

I've lived in Birmingham, Cardiff and Swansea, my office is on the outskirts of West Brom and as well as covering Mid and North Wales my area covers Birmingham, Wolverhampton, The Black Country, Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Salop.

- - - Updated - - -

I think there are 2 on Alum Rock Road.

Nice one, thanks valley.

Latest posts