• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Muslim Europe is coming?

What type of fishing are you into ?

Have done all over the years but into my sea fishing at the minute which can cause problems living 2 hours from the sea. Try and get to chapel st lenords and immington when I can plus south Wales is only a bit further away.

Take it you fish yourself?

No go zones in Birmingham?
I've lived in the West Midlands all my life, I've got a lot of family in Birmingham (including some of the really sketchy parts) and I've never heard of one.
Bradford, first 18 years of my life, same.

The only no go zone in Bradford is the city centre. No one wants to go there because it is crap. :p

Bradford, first 18 years of my life, same.

The only no go zone in Bradford is the city centre. No one wants to go there because it is crap. :p

**** off! An old army mate of mine lives in Bradford and I've had some great night outs in my younger years. I have a sort of funny story about a bird I woke up with once there but being as you lot are a bunch of sensitive student types I will keep it to myself.

Not a man of the passion then Peat?

Only of the type more commonly associated with these boards.

p.s. As far as I'm aware, Bradford's reputation is sweetness and light compared to some of the neighbouring places, such as Halifax. I knew a girl who had a finger shoved up her arse in a night club just random like in Halifax...

Only of the type more commonly associated with these boards.

p.s. As far as I'm aware, Bradford's reputation is sweetness and light compared to some of the neighbouring places, such as Halifax. I knew a girl who had a finger shoved up her arse in a night club just random like in Halifax...

It wasn't me

Have done all over the years but into my sea fishing at the minute which can cause problems living 2 hours from the sea. Try and get to chapel st lenords and immington when I can plus south Wales is only a bit further away.

Take it you fish yourself?

I admire your patience, I have been sea fishing for mackerel off Newquay Cornwall a couple of times and I did a little salmon and sea trout poaching 40 years ago. An ex wife of mine is related to Matt Hayes, but I'm more of an eater of fish than a catcher.

Missed most of this thread but are we going fishing Muslims out of Europe?? Prefer to catch a few Pike or Mackerel myself

More of a bass man myself

Ye boys should come to Kilkee here in Co. Clare. Fishing off cliffs you'll get the best mackerel. And nearby in Doonbeg is where the biggest bass seem to be in Ireland. Most are roughly 13lbs and up as far as 17lbs

Ye boys should come to Kilkee here in Co. Clare. Fishing off cliffs you'll get the best mackerel. And nearby in Doonbeg is where the biggest bass seem to be in Ireland. Most are roughly 13lbs and up as far as 17lbs

If you could put me on a mark that catches me bass between 13lb and 17lb I will pay for all your drinks for a month and I hope it happens

If anyone has 10 minutes, take a look at this interview. Its was on CNN but the interviewee clearly and concisely dismantles any Daily Mail or Sun readers ill informed views regarding Islam and Muslims. This insecure, fear mongering, right wing mentality belongs in the past. Please don't encourage it or even tolerate it. It has no place in the world when we have such ability to inform ourselves critically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw

If anyone has 10 minutes, take a look at this interview. Its was on CNN but the interviewee clearly and concisely dismantles any Daily Mail or Sun readers ill informed views regarding Islam and Muslims. This insecure, fear mongering, right wing mentality belongs in the past. Please don't encourage it or even tolerate it. It has no place in the world when we have such ability to inform ourselves critically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw
You can say it until blue in the face but the reality is that the mentality and perception will remain as long as British Muslims murder innocent people at home and abroad.

Want to change the perception? address the evil extremists.

You can say it until blue in the face but the reality is that the mentality and perception will remain as long as British Muslims murder innocent people at home and abroad.

The evil extremists are exactly that. Extreme. The problem occurs when we use innocents as a scapegoat for our own fears and insecurities. This divisional thinking (typified by the recent Sun headline suggesting 1 in 5 Muslims support Muslim fighters in Syria) is exactly what IS and other extremists want. It encourages disunity and prejudice towards certain parts of our population which only aids these extremists by giving further fuel to the radicalisation of moderates. These attacks in Paris for example; they were not engineered just to kill westerners, the aim was to encourage a backlash against Muslim communities, to spread fear and animosity amongst our people and help the recruitment of young western men and women into IS. By supporting these views, we are perpetuating extremism. The condemnation of Syrian refugees entering Europe is another example of how easily peoples minds are led by the tabloids, Britain First and other bigoted, fear mongering, populist sources of misinformation.

The evil extremists are exactly that. Extreme. The problem occurs when we use innocents as a scapegoat for our own fears and insecurities. This divisional thinking (typified by the recent Sun headline suggesting 1 in 5 Muslims support Muslim fighters in Syria) is exactly what IS and other extremists want. It encourages disunity and prejudice towards certain parts of our population which only aids these extremists by giving further fuel to the radicalisation of moderates. These attacks in Paris for example; they were not engineered just to kill westerners, the aim was to encourage a backlash against Muslim communities, to spread fear and animosity amongst our people and help the recruitment of young western men and women into IS. By supporting these views, we are perpetuating extremism. The condemnation of Syrian refugees entering Europe is another example of how easily peoples minds are led by the tabloids, Britain First and other bigoted, fear mongering, populist sources of misinformation.

No. Extremisim refers to drawing beliefs from a doctrine that cannot be directly inferred or interpreted from that doctrine. What these jihadists are doing is completely supported by the Qu'ran, Hadith etc. We really need to have an honest discussion about Islamic beliefs and how they are impacting on society, rather than saying - "oh we bomb them, they retaliate; it's just a few bad apples" etc etc

You can say it until blue in the face but the reality is that the mentality and perception will remain as long as Norwegian Christians murder innocent people at home.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

There are horrible ***** in every religion. If you read articles by people educated about the situation, rather than just right-wing propaganda, then you can see that middle eastern terrorism is as much a cultural thing as is it a religious. Angry, deluded individuals twisting their religion to justify their outlashes, and then brain washing others to follow their views.
If you really believe that Islam is about killing, murder and violence then why are we all still here? 1.57 billion Muslims in the world - if they're all being brought up to massacre the innocent, then why is it an incredibly tiny minority that actually are?

Latest posts