• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs France - 10/03/24

Ii just dont see the potential slither, Lloyd is a bit of a ball player sure, but they both look like clubman at best. They could both attain Jarod Evan's, or Cal sheedy levels
Lloyd already has world class pace and his distribution is at a good level too. Sure he needs to work on his kicking game, defense and decision making but all those things will improve with experience in my opinion.

I can see more where you're coming from with Costelow but given his age I'm not quite there yet.

Lloyd already has world class pace and his distribution is at a good level too. Sure he needs to work on his kicking game, defense and decision making but all those things will improve with experience in my opinion.

I can see more where you're coming from with Costelow but given his age I'm not quite there yet.
I dont know about world class pace, hes quick ish. Hes no Marcus Smith yet, but I think he could attain that level.... bang average.

Interestingly, did you see the squidge video recently on the Welsh 10 shirt? That guy has a decent eye for tactical awareness, but his total lack of experience within the game doesnt half make some of his calls laughable.

He was raving about Costelow single handedly winning u20 games lol. Like the guy is 23, has been a full pro losing games for 4 years and still living off what was to be honest a superb u20 season.

Just had a look at France team to face Wales...

Looks like Galthie is taking a risk, 8 changes, 3 debuts.

Theres a lack of experience outside of a few key players, but theres some exciting talent out there.

I dont know about world class pace, hes quick ish. Hes no Marcus Smith yet, but I think he could attain that level.... bang average.

Interestingly, did you see the squidge video recently on the Welsh 10 shirt? That guy has a decent eye for tactical awareness, but his total lack of experience within the game doesnt half make some of his calls laughable.

He was raving about Costelow single handedly winning u20 games lol. Like the guy is 23, has been a full pro losing games for 4 years and still living off what was to be honest a superb u20 season.
For a 10 I'd say it's world class as i can't think of many fly half's who are as fast as him. Hes as fast as smith in my opinion.

I do remember an under 20 match against England where he was the best player on the park but yeah I agree he's 23 now and no point bringing that up.

For a 10 I'd say it's world class as i can't think of many fly half's who are as fast as him. Hes as fast as smith in my opinion.

I do remember an under 20 match against England where he was the best player on the park but yeah I agree he's 23 now and no point bringing that up.
That was the exact match he was referencing. But that was the young fresh free running Costello, hes a shadow of that now.

I'd be seriously considering beyond these 3 options, to Edward's maybe. Sounds a bit wild, but De beer at Cardiff has some bottle at least, far from the finished article mind.

Does it make me a traitor to be excited to see some of these young French players?! Far more exciting than the Welsh team.

That was the exact match he was referencing. But that was the young fresh free running Costello, hes a shadow of that now.

I'd be seriously considering beyond these 3 options, to Edward's maybe. Sounds a bit wild, but De beer at Cardiff has some bottle at least, far from the finished article mind.
I've watched all the Highlanders games this season and Patchell is doing very well. I doubt he'll stay fit but still.

This is the hardest game to call this weekend but saying a French victory.

Unless we beat France we have the wooden spoon that's the reality right now.

And it will be the most popular wooden spoon since our last one🤣

Does it make me a traitor to be excited to see some of these young French players?! Far more exciting than the Welsh team.
Not really, traitor is a strong word, being a Welshman I'm only interested in winning tomorrow at any cost but for the neutrals (eng, ire, scot, Italy) I can 100 percent understand the excitement to see the young French players do their thing

Unless we beat France we have the wooden spoon that's the reality right now.

And it will be the most popular wooden spoon since our last one🤣
Not necessarily...

We are 4 points behind Italy currently. A BP win would seal Italys fate.

However the job could be made easier by beating France, or getting BPs

I did. I think Wales lose to France, but then beat Italy in the final round.
Don't want wales to end up with the spoon, Italy could do with multiple wins though, sure they got a draw too but multiple wins shows progress, they have often managed a single win.

Don't want wales to end up with the spoon, Italy could do with multiple wins though, sure they got a draw too but multiple wins shows progress, they have often managed a single win.
They should have had two wins if the France game was reffed properly.

Wales should win this.

France are so unorganized they are lucky to have to skill to even keep games close so far.

Elias a late withdrawal due to hamstring tightness. Phew.

Latest posts