• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2023-2024 transfers

Good signing that although feel he's a better TH than LH. Still one of the few players who is great on both sides.
Needs to stay fit though as i'm not sure what Falcons depth will be like behind him.

Shame they couldn't keep Brantingham as 1. Brantingham, 2. Blamire, 3. De Bruin would be some front row.

Saw a rumour Falcons are signing Stooke which would be a massive upgrade on their current lock options.

Odd length of a contract - guessing that it's the length of the Japanese season and they presumed he was going there but he's going Leinster instead?

Hell of a signing, though

Odd length of a contract - guessing that it's the length of the Japanese season and they presumed he was going there but he's going Leinster instead?

Hell of a signing, though
I guess makes sense imo
He's in europe for the AI's covers 6N's and is available for the business end of the season

We did the same with Brad Thorn and it worked out well.

I think Leinster have finally embraced that we're villains and will always be hated no matter what. I love it.

Definitely the most surprised I've ever been by a signing announcement.

Actually made me slightly angry by how little I saw it coming.

Holy ****...

Time for the English and French clubs to demand a reshuffle to European moneys!

Kind of puts the league into perspective, Cardiff signed a 4th choice no game scrum half from the dragons as our marquee signing hahahah

Implying Leinster weren't signing All Blacks out of goodwill??
I mean in a period where Coetzee, Vermuelen, Kitchhoff, De Allende and Snyman all played in Ireland, Leinster had Tomane, Jenkins, Ala'alatoa and N'gatai.

The policy was to supplement rather than enhance, very egotistical in its own right, Neinaber has no time for it clearly.

I mean in a period where Coetzee, Vermuelen, Kitchhoff, De Allende and Snyman all played in Ireland, Leinster had Tomane, Jenkins, Ala'alatoa and N'gatai.

The policy was to supplement rather than enhance, very egotistical in its own right, Neinaber has no time for it clearly.
200% not a choice. Leinster would have signed the Monstars from Space Jam if the IRFU had allowed them to and given them the cash.

As would any team in their right mind.

200% not a choice. Leinster would have signed the Monstars from Space Jam if the IRFU had allowed them to and given them the cash.

As would any team in their right mind.
Monstars don't play for cash and Lancaster doesn't like egos. Only reason it didn't happen and I have that on good authority.

To be honest I reckon it's somewhere in the middle. Like Im confused as anyone by the signing because you look at it and you think Leinster don't need Jordie Barrett, we already have the Lidl own brand version of him in Frawley and two players ahead of him in every position he plays in. I genuinely don't think Lancaster bothers with it. Neinaber knows that any advantage is needed because nothing is certain in knockout rugby and that Barrett turns the needle.

I think in time, and with me talking loudly in the stands, Lancasters legacy in Leinster will be one of failure, just looked like a God after MOC (**** you Tigers).

Wow forgotten Scott Fardy already

Monstars don't play for cash and Lancaster doesn't like egos. Only reason it didn't happen and I have that on good authority.

To be honest I reckon it's somewhere in the middle. Like Im confused as anyone by the signing because you look at it and you think Leinster don't need Jordie Barrett, we already have the Lidl own brand version of him in Frawley and two players ahead of him in every position he plays in. I genuinely don't think Lancaster bothers with it. Neinaber knows that any advantage is needed because nothing is certain in knockout rugby and that Barrett turns the needle.

I think in time, and with me talking loudly in the stands, Lancasters legacy in Leinster will be one of failure, just looked like a God after MOC (**** you Tigers).

It was character building.

Latest posts