• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] Wales vs Italy (19/03/22)

Hopefully this will give Italy some belief for the future that they can be more than just whipping boys.

Better team won. I thought Wales were in trouble when they parachuted AWJ back into the team without playing a minute of rugby since the AI's. We all know there is a paucity of talent coming through the regional game, and that the regional game is in trouble. I wondered whether we would start to see that beginning to ripple into the test level and this may be the start.

Italy 15….take a bow son!
But they dropped their best player of the 6N to make way for him

Both of then in the same tournament 2007.

But no Scots are still playing from then....

Unlike Wales...
Year - 1066
Notable events - The battle of Hastings tat lead to William of Normandy becoming King of England. Alun Wyn Jones' played for Wales for the first time.

As a Welshman I'm very happy for the Italians.

My girlfriend is Italian and I know a couple of Italians as a result who like rugby. What a day for those people, and also great to see for the competition of Italian rugby.

As a Welshman, you need to point fingers at the tacticians - that gameplan was consistently arrogant and incredibly poor. Deserved to lose.

Inquest needs to start at a number of things including Biggar's captaincy amongst loads of others things. Embarrassing and remnants of Fiji world cup loss.

Can Pivac survive? I don't think him and his coaching team deserve to from this. Will he? We will see. Anger shared with happiness. Not one to feel anger from sport but this really is incredible!

Read a stat that AWJ lost his 1st, 50th, 100th and now 150th cap.

Don't know if that's true but I'm choosing to belive it.
I think it was mentioned in the buildup. Martin Johnson was asked if he thought it would be on AWJ's mind.

Latest posts