• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

(2022 Rugby Championship - Round 3) - South Africa v Australia (27/8/2022)

The only way the Springboks could lose this game is a lack of ambition, which is exactly the way they've lost virtually every game in Australia over the last 10 years. On paper SA should be winning this by 14-16 points but I think their overly conservative style will keep the Wallabies in it. Boks by 6 points.

I don't have enough of a clue here to even hazard a guess. Both teams are currently confusing the hell out of me. Could be anything between a 20 point win for either side.

I don't have enough of a clue here to even hazard a guess. Both teams are currently confusing the hell out of me. Could be anything between a 20 point win for either side.
You sound like a true Boks supporter......as soon as the team perform enough to make you cocky the coaching team has to do something strange to confuse you. Part of their contracts, true thing........

Well if the boks turn up and play their style they win right? But will they turn up? Who is most likely to turn up? Both teams lost their last game so will want to improve, but for the boks this is an anticlimax after playing the all blacks, depending on how much they want to win the rugby championship. The wallabies got thrashed against a team they'd hope to beat, but their team doesn't look that flash.

So.....did you hear the wallabies have gone for a 6 2 split just as the springboks go back to 5 3 ?

This Australian scrum is pretty impressive right now. Pack weight is a good amount heavier than SA too

The biggest Bullshit I have ever seen, Faf should not be going off there, looked like a no arms tackle on Mapimpi.

Ref has been terrible, but alteast game looks alive.

What a shocking five minutes from the ref. This is how you get left out of the RWC2023.

The biggest Bullshit I have ever seen, Faf should not be going off there, looked like a no arms tackle on Mapimpi.

Ref has been terrible, but alteast game looks alive.
Hit to the face in open play? As Swain learnt it doesn't really matter there was no force in it.

Yellow all day.

******* hate the dive though - so yeah apologies for that.

Latest posts