• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Ireland (14/03/21)

I'll ******* take it. Fair play to hold on but we made that way too hard after being up 14. Huge amount to work on.

Every year Scotland look like this could be their year, and every year they crumble. They've lost 2 games by 4 total points, including one in which they had a red card. They're so frustrating.

Jaysus we made ridiculously hard work of a pretty poor side. We have some serious issues to solve. Some players aren't at the level needed at all and others are badly out of form. Credit to some guys in our pack who were class. Beirne, Connors, Furlong, Ryan, Henshaw all really good. Herring played well too now I mention it. Baird some cameo off the bench too. Less said about Lowe the better. Our half back play was ridiculously uninspired too.

Last edited:
Not a job saving performance for me at all. Some great individual performances but that's shocking from a coaching perspective really.

Henshaw has been robbed of a Motm there.

Only when it was England apparently
Er no, it was the Welsh (admittedly on social media not here) who on more than one occasions said Wales basically won because they scored more tries, even though England won the game / won more games than Wales. But nice try.

Great game for the neutral. Both sides will not be completely happy with the performance, but I imagine Ireland are very happy with the win.

Great game, Henshaw has to be the lions 12 and Watson the lions 7, even over curry

Good game to watch. Well done Ireland.
Love being a neutral... I don't swear as much

Er no, it was the Welsh (admittedly on social media not here) who on more than one occasions said Wales basically won because they scored more tries, even though England won the game / won more games than Wales. But nice try.
Think we had a fair bit of that nonsense on here from someone might have been VC might a different Welsh WUM

Jaysus we made ridiculously hard work of a pretty poor side. We have some serious issues to solve. Some players aren't at the level needed at all and others are badly out of form. Credit to some guys in our pack who were class. Beirne, Connors, Furlong, Ryan, Henshaw all really good. Herring played well too now I mention it. Baird some cameo off the bench too.

Rude to Iain Henderson.

I'm still questioning Ireland's second try, maybe it was Poite's grounding!!

The pack doesn't need changing but I still want Kelleher.

Lowe has to go for Stockdale, he's been heavily at fault for three second half tries in three games.

Much improvement needed next week, a loss and I think we need a coaching shake up, you can't bet on Faz to turn it around without it.

Biggest fear for me is these qins will justify picking older guys and even more so halt the transition we need.

Next week POM will replace Conan at 20 and maybe Stockdale for Lowe. That is not what we need regards POM. Stockdale no issues with.

Latest posts