• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] Scotland vs Ireland (14/03/21)

Well before game it was Williams and yesterday it was McKinley.
Maybe wrong on kick but alot was accurate if ypu watched it. Michael Corcoran is a good reader of game too and also stated the same. Maybe they are all wrong as I said but a difference from 5mins ago when you thought I was a lone ranger. Matt Williams and Shane Jennings along with ROG and Shane Horgan. Reckon any will say Lowe should've been better?
I'm only talking about today's game. He's been good today.

Think Ireland are the better team overall, but neither side taking control and the scrappiness could end up working in Scotland's favour.

We started pretty well and honestly the Scots haven't fired a shot with all due respect. We are feeding them at times with our crap back play. Their try was bizarre but absolutely a fair try. We have had better chances to score and not converted. Think our half backs haven't been great for us.

For anyone watching the replay there.... JGP looked straight at the gap that Hamish Watson left from the maul on their line, but didn't signal for Stander to pretty much walk over the line? He waited and tried to go for himself. Bit odd

Watcj replay there. Lowe didn't burst hole to get back and the ball was not lashed at him he got it desperately wrong.

Watcj replay there. Lowe didn't burst hole to get back and the ball was not lashed at him he got it desperately wrong.
I did, he relied on his teammate as he should have, was never getting there if Furlong didn't get back and he was in a position where the only way they could score was the fashion they did. Looking for excuses to criticise.

It's only Williams as well, the rest stayed quiet.

I did, he relied on his teammate as he should have, was never getting there if Furlong didn't get back and he was in a position where the only way they could score was the fashion they did. Looking for excuses to criticise.

It's only Williams as well, the rest stayed quiet.
Ok well look you see something everything missing but RTE radio are saying he was out of position and didn't work hard enough. Not just Matt Williams in TV3 saying it. And well my own opinion I think he could have done alot better and do think he isn't playing well defensively. But as I said if you think that it people just out for him and he has been up to scratch defensively then fair enough

Yeah, Ringer had a poor half. That kick, Earls standing still and shovelling were both worse, either of them attack the gainline line and we have a numbers advantage.
Don't think Earls can be blamed there to be fair but all fair comments

The decision making in the Irish backline is a bit all over the place. Loads of ball, but they are really struggling to find rhythm or show confidence in any sort of attacking patterns at the moment.

The decision making in the Irish backline is a bit all over the place. Loads of ball, but they are really struggling to find rhythm or show confidence in any sort of attacking patterns at the moment.
Pretty much sums Ireland up. Lots of possession in the tournament, but not doing too much with it.

Latest posts