• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2021 Six Nations] England vs Scotland (06/02/21)

Aye to be fair I've been banging on about it for a while, but I was thinking specifically after the ANC when there was a lot of "only winning (pointless cups) matters" flying about :p
Yeah I know when you were talking about, just annoying. Also this appears to be a carbon copy of the 2015 world cup. 2016 - Good year and win everything, 2017 turn to shite. Now it's 2020 win everything, 2021 turn to shite.

Yeah I know when you were talking about, just annoying. Also this appears to be a carbon copy of the 2015 world cup. 2016 - Good year and win everything, 2017 turn to shite. Now it's 2020 win everything, 2021 turn to shite.
Actually, we didn't turn to shite till 2018, but the point stands. ;)

Actually, we didn't turn to shite till 2018, but the point stands. ;)
The seeds of shite were sown in 2017 and that is when Olly and others were talking about how we were just about winning playing ****. We have just expediated it this time round and brought the actual losing forward by a year and the winning and being **** forward by a year and the whole actually being really good we skipped over entirely.

The seeds of shite were sown in 2017 and that is when Olly and others were talking about how we were just about winning playing ****. We have just expediated it this time round and brought the actual losing forward by a year and the winning and being **** forward by a year and the whole actually being really good we skipped over entirely.
Winning without being really good is a nice habit, it's a sign of a good team. But yeah, I'm more convinced than ever now that we need to actually get waaaayyy better. That was abysmal today.

tumblr_9bdd779a4a4801dc14ec78d2f5bcecaa_21c7189e_1280.gif

That was absolutely dreadful from England. No penetration or attacking intent at all. Why do we just kick the ball all the time?. This is going to be a long 6 Nations for us. Forget the championship, absolutely no chance. Full credit to Scotland, they played us off the park and were by far the best team.

Winning without being really good is a nice habit, it's a sign of a good team. But yeah, I'm more convinced than ever now that we need to actually get waaaayyy better. That was abysmal today.
Only if it's something you do every so often. As something you are doing day in day out, it isn't.

I think that criticism of Daly is a little unfair he has been much improved at FB in his most recent performances not saying he's the best option but doesn't have the same clangers he did initially, the view of his being a huge liability is now slight outdated.
His non tackle for the try (in a game we lost by 5....) says the view that he is a liability at 15 is bang up to date. He is not a FB, never has been and never will be.

Only if it's something you do every so often. As something you are doing day in day out, it isn't.
This. England are turning into an ordinary side under Jones. I think it's a combination of bad selections and abysmal tactics.

They're too busy protecting democracy.

Wouldn't usually condone wholesale changes after a single game, it's more difficult due to the COVID protocols. At least Farrell took his kicks today, he was awful otherwise, and carried on his AI form. Laughed out loud at was of his speculative kicks through....

Latest posts