• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Scotland vs England (08/02/20)

One of the most uninspiring games I've watched

Also why are we doing high throws and kicks when the conditions are the exact one where you shouldn't do that?

Right decision to go for the drop goal even if it didn't come off.

Should probably have waited another minute though.

Imagine spending however many hundreds of pounds to get good seats at this game just to watch Ford kick badly and Hogg to kick even worse.

dire but england less dire than Scotland obviously conditions ruining it.
Can't make logical conclusions , going to take an individual bit of brilliance or error to decide this match.
Shame for the paying as its shite to sit in and shite rugby as well.

Last edited:
This is a good result considering the circumstances. Win here by anything is all that matters.

Hogg really not suited for this type of game. He needs to let others take more responsibility on but he won't.

If either team can find a try somewhere thay could be the winning.

Also Guscott really is annoying isn't he, took about two minutes for him to drive me off BBC

Now eagerly waiting for Tommi to finish his keg and wreck up LFs motor for some proper entertainment

I don't see that he's done much wrong?

I'd like to see us kicking less, but you could say the same for both sides.
I'd like to see him kicking better, not less. Every kick from him has been terrible. Hard conditions yes, but other players have managed good kicks which have helped England dominate territory despite playing into this wind. Every Ford kick that I remember has gone badly