• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2019 England = 2003 England

I guess the irony is lost on 5th that the Welsh mention England always talking about the 2003 squad more than the English actually do and as such is unable to spot a clear parody thread. Having said that, I now remember why I had him blocked...

I guess the irony is lost on 5th that the Welsh mention England always talking about the 2003 squad more than the English actually do and as such is unable to spot a clear parody thread. Having said that, I now remember why I had him blocked...

I never bring up 2003, why would I? And didn't this time. And on the subject of 'blocking', Olyy and I have discussed this very thing in PM some time ago - my view is that the blocker only blocks because he can give it but can't take it - so taking away a voice or right of reply is pretty cowardly to be honest! As you were :)

When?
I've just gone through 2 years of my inbox and have zero messages from you?

When?
I've just gone through 2 years of my inbox and have zero messages from you?

It was a long time ago Olyy. Possibly longer than 2 years, not sure. Or maybe you deleted the exchange, I don't know. It followed a temporary ban or restriction of some kind. Anyway, no big deal.

Latest posts