• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2019 England = 2003 England

England v Wales QF you just know it's going to happen, just like 2003.

Quite amusing thinking about all the world cups Wales has won, in hindsight

Bit touchy there Olyy - remind me when did England win the RWC again? Its faded a bit in my memory. I hear Gino De Campo is doing the team pep talk this week for England. That could be just a rumor though.

Who knows, maybe a world cup winner.

Presumably one of Wales' many world cup winners will do a team talk for them

Nah mate - England like to select their team talk givers from the top drawer of oddities. They're not likely to choose someone from a team that destroyed them very recently over 80 minutes now are they, hmmmm?

Who knows, maybe a world cup winner.

Presumably one of Wales' many world cup winners will do a team talk for them

You sound really upset today... you're not Driving Maul off YouTube are you?

You sound really upset today... you're not Driving Maul off YouTube are you?
Ha, really not
Just taking the **** out of 5th official for getting so triggered by a pretty damn obvious joke thread

He's very easy to wind up

lol, am I? I thought I'd asked some very pertinent questions. But seriously I doubt this was a joke thread when it started, which 'triggered' my initial 'hindsight' comment.

Well... oky Olyy, I know you're hurting but you'll beat Italy tomorrow and hey presto, you'll be on track to win the world cup again, the first in the professional era! And it will be back to baiting the welsh. Us - we're under the radar so its all good.

giphy.gif

Live footage from 5th officials house when he realises no one gives a ****

lolol wow - I feel like I should buy you a pint or something. Its only a game Olyy! Yeah ok ok we beat you, we beat you good and proper but, you're a big boy right?

tenor.gif

5th Official when reading people saying the England Ireland rivalry far outweighs England Wales in the modern game

It's all very "notice me senpai"

tenor.gif

5th Official when reading people saying the England Ireland rivalry far outweighs England Wales in the modern game

Absolut
tenor.gif

Absolutely so why are you getting so hettup?

It's so weird watching the English and Welsh fight. Apart from the eyes being too far apart is there a difference between the two?
Nope, its just that the welsh, and other nations accept their shortcomings and enjoy the banter! Olyy, take that pint mate!

It's so weird watching the English and Welsh fight. Apart from the eyes being too far apart is there a difference between the two?

I thought I was the only one that thought E.T. was played by an Englishman ;)... go figure...

Last edited:

Latest posts