• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 November Tests] Ireland vs New Zealand (17/11/18)

The signs were there last week, the power shift is real. This New Zealand side completely outclasses in every department tonight. You can't say that a lot, when is the last time they didn't score. Ireland unreal, other sides can learn a lot from this in how to null anything New Zealand have

Can't deny Ireland wanted this more, I can't remember a clean break we made, seemed like every tackle counted

Hats off to Ireland tonight, Every player in that green jersey played the game of their lives ,da iawn Bois .

Well done Ireland. I don't want to face you guys in the RWC!

It not just the win. It's the fact we kept them tryless. And to 9 points. It rare NZ are held. Kieran Read is a top class captain too. Speaks so good in victory or defeat and a credit to NZ

It not just the win. It's the fact we kept them tryless. And to 9 points. It rare NZ are held. Kieran Read is a top class captain too. Speaks so good in victory or defeat and a credit to NZ

That is the most significant thing for me. This wasn't just a 'win' like Chicago wasn't. This was a genuine, bona fide victory. Right now to me, Ireland are the rightful #1 in the world.