Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Harlequins vs Barbarians
Bristol Bears vs South Africa A

I didn't realise that Marland Yarde was playing for the Barbarians tonight, can't imagine he'll get a warm welcome from the Stoop

Matson: "who's the best barbarian"
Razor: "joe marler...because he does the best rendition of Adele's someone like you"

Didn't realise the Quins game is free to stream

Forgot this happenen so cheers for posting this, just watched it.

Really enjoyed that because of the disregard for anything, marler throwing 20m passes and kicking his own conversion and Murley just being class. Anyanwu had some nice touches too tbh. Just a fun game to watch and the commentating wasnt to serious either. Hell of alot was let go by the ref which is great on a Barbarians game.

Also i think we should give some of those guys a go in an England shirt, maybe Marler, Dombrandt, Marchant and Murley ;) naaa that would be crazy.

11 team premiership. Make up the lost home game with a barbarians fixture. Barbarians can request academy players if need be.

Forgot this happenen so cheers for posting this, just watched it.

Really enjoyed that because of the disregard for anything, marler throwing 20m passes and kicking his own conversion and Murley just being class. Anyanwu had some nice touches too tbh. Just a fun game to watch and the commentating wasnt to serious either. Hell of alot was let go by the ref which is great on a Barbarians game.

Also i think we should give some of those guys a go in an England shirt, maybe Marler, Dombrandt, Marchant and Murley ;) naaa that would be crazy.
How good, on paper, was that barbarians team, compared to harlequins? A lot of players I was not too familiar with

Latest posts