• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 4 : Wales v Italy (11/03/2018) 1500hrs

Surprised at the card tbh, but letter of the law and all that

Williams p4p dumbest player in Europe? How many times has he just had brain explosions and given away penalties/cards completely needlessly

A little late by Williams, unlucky to catch his head. Glad of the yellow in a way as Wales are playing without structure and this forces them to improve concentration and focus.

As long as Wales weather the next 10 I think they will win with the BP.

Definite yellow, I still think the decision against Watson yesterday was harsh.
Really? For me was blatantly high and the try definitely would've been scored had he not committed the penalty, so a penalty try and when the perpetrator of the pen can be directly identified then that player is to receive a yellow. I thought it was appropriate.

Really? For me was blatantly high and the try definitely would've been scored had he not committed the penalty, so a penalty try and when the perpetrator of the pen can be directly identified then that player is to receive a yellow. I thought it was appropriate.

But what was he meant to do? Let him go to the line. There was no way of tackling someone 2 feet off the ground.

Were you ok with the Camara trip on Daly in the first half?

"Youve got a foot injury but you just confessed to me that you wish you were playing today"

BBC journalism at it's finest once again

But what was he meant to do? Let him go to the line. There was no way of tackling someone 2 feet off the ground.

Were you ok with the Camara trip on Daly in the first half?
When Watson made contact the French player was still relatively upright. Could've easily gotten him around the waist and if he was incapable of doing that then the solution definitely shouldn't be to hit him around the neck.

I didn't see the trip on Daly, is it in any way relevant to Watson's high tackle?

That's a big try, but incredibly soft from Italy.

Wales need to keep this clinical edge now.

Italy have really come racing out the blocks to take advantage of the man advantage....ahem...

When Watson made contact the French player was still relatively upright. Could've easily gotten him around the waist and if he was incapable of doing that then the solution definitely shouldn't be to hit him around the neck.

I didn't see the trip on Daly, is it in any way relevant to Watson's high tackle?

It was in the same game... and I'm just gauging your superior knowledge on the whole game.

Terrible from Italy. Just really poor. Wales will be happy to play this out and attempt set up a BP try in the last quarter.

All the hard work done and evans drops it again!
How many tries has he dropped the ball for this tournament?
He's run them in for fun back at his club

Latest posts