• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 RBS Six Nations] Round 3: England vs Italy (26/02/2017)

Well no because they came about in completely different ways. England hardly disrupted a whole half of rugby in the Wales game! Unlike Italy/England.

I wouldn't say it was resounding. It was a surprise because everyone expected England to dominate, but resounding? No. It was a failry even half, just Italy exceeded all expectations in that first 40 and good on them!

So Italy can disrupt England more than Wales can? Yeah no surprise really

LOL LOL - given Italy disrupted a whole half, and a bit of the game, and England barely managed to win in the latter half of the last 5 minutes, you will realise how stoopid that question is!

LOL LOL - given Italy disrupted a whole half, and a bit of the game, and England barely managed to win in the latter half of the last 5 minutes, you will realise how stoopid that question is!

Did England beat Wales? Yes. Did England beat Italy? Yes. The rest is window dressing.

Lol lol that

Anyone know where I can find the new law/adaptation that came in just before the Italy match with regards to approaching the scrum half?

The six nations in which matches ended at half time

Scotland 21-8 Ireland
England 9-9 France
Italy 7-3 Wales
Italy 10-28 Ireland (BP)
Wales 13-8 England
France 13-11 Scotland
Scotland 9-13 Wales
Ireland 7-6 France
England 5-10 Italy

Table

Ireland 9
Wales 9
Italy 8
France 7
Scotland 6
England 4

With the exception of Ireland it's pretty much in reverse order

The six nations in which matches ended at half time

Scotland 21-8 Ireland
England 9-9 France
Italy 7-3 Wales
Italy 10-28 Ireland (BP)
Wales 13-8 England
France 13-11 Scotland
Scotland 9-13 Wales
Ireland 7-6 France
England 5-10 Italy

Table

Ireland 9
Wales 9
Italy 8
France 7
Scotland 6
England 4

With the exception of Ireland it's pretty much in reverse order

It's pretty interesting that we have been for the most part absolutely terrible but we are still winning ! VC called us the worst grand slam champions in the worst 6N for years last year ! He's gonna spontaneously combust if we slam again this year ! Haha

I do actually. I like rattling cages as well though! Please forgive my mirth. I can never resist the wind up.

I don't mind it in the slightest myself, it's much easier to not mind these things when you won the game, and are on a 17 win streak :D.

Is about time to start the round 4 thread? Said all we can about this game i think. Its getting oretty pointless. Team for scotland

Mako
George
Cole
Launch
Itoje
Clifford
Hask
Hughes
Care
Ford
Nowell
Faz
JJ
Daly
Brown

Sink
Hartley
Marler
Lawes
Wood(Billy potentially going to be fit)
Youngs
Teo
Watson

End the game with back line of youngs faz nowell teo jj watson daly (daly or watson at FB)

Still too soon; let's see how the likes of Watson and BVunipola get on first; not to mention giving Slade a shot at finding some form

Still too soon; let's see how the likes of Watson and BVunipola get on first; not to mention giving Slade a shot at finding some form

Yeh your right but this threads content is going down hill but still I would like slade in and am a big fan but with daly and nowell playing well and watson coming back slade just might not make it without injuries currently. Big boost of billy was on the bench but yeah not got high hopes, though watson should be and hopefully he gets on well for bath.

Who had Italy V England in week 3 as being the first meltdown thread of the 6 Nations?

i dunno the 'Wales were the better team on the day' ******** was rather melty

i dunno the 'Wales were the better team on the day' ******** was rather melty

And the meltdown in this thread is Welsh inspired too.

Frankly everyone can have their moral victories - it's actual victories that count.

Who had Italy V England in week 3 as being the first meltdown thread of the 6 Nations?

It actually makes sense. People get highly excited during the game when it looks as though an upset could be on. Then they lose their **** when it doesn't transpire.

Billy Vunipola could feature for Saracens this weekend.

He has been training with Saracens all week and a decision over whether he can face the Falcons on Sunday will be made after the final training session on Friday.

If he gets through the session and proves his fitness in the game, Vunipola could return to the England squad ahead of the Calcutta Cup clash at Twickenham on March 11.

Latest posts