• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Super Rugby Team Jersey's

Here's the Cheetahs jerseys:

e5e0b5c40d00480fbd2c5fe2580896de.gif

The Jaguares home jersey is orange!!!! And the away jersey is black:

jaguares_camiseta.jpg

I just read (source creevy) that it was the other way around. The home t-shirt is black and the away one is orange.

- - - Updated - - -

CadlaPfWEAE6keu.jpg

CadlbH6XEAAPon-.jpg

Cadlci3XIAAUrFy.jpg

CadldRDWwAAz08F.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Well, at least i know what i'll be wearing for kings day this year.

Cruz_del_Sur is right, the home jersey is the black one. I am little disappointed actually, I would have prefer it to have horizontal black and orange stripes, but with an orange more similar to the one from the logo.

My mistake. Effectively the home jersey is the black one and the away jersey is the orange

The jaguares Jersey looks awesome! The textures is great and the colours fits well. Nike delivered.

Pretty nice. Looks a sure thing for my collection ;)

If the Argentina's national team jersey is any indication, it will be a very hard to get jersey in Europe.

BTW @ Conrad Smith, do you know if it is Nike Argentina the one making the kit?
Thanks in advance.

I just read (source creevy) that it was the other way around. The home t-shirt is black and the away one is orange.

- - - Updated - - -

CadlaPfWEAE6keu.jpg

CadlbH6XEAAPon-.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Well, at least i know what i'll be wearing for kings day this year.

i think my water just broke!

My only issue I have with the jerseys is the logo otherwise they are great. Just wish they didn't have the white background, sort of ruins the look a bit.

Every time I see the Chiefs jerseys I dislike it more and more.

I wonder if they are not selling that well as a few places have had pretty good discounts on all of the Super 15 jerseys this year, pretty sure they are better than last years prices.

the jaguares jerseys are incredible, this should serve as a lesson to other teams that simple is better... cause those are probably the best looking ones in all of club rugby
On the other side the Otago alternate and the japanese jerseys are nice too, they throw in a little flair without being over the top
melbourne rebels is also okay
a lot of crappy jerseys though

I don't see why everyone is oohing and aahing about the jaguares jersey.

That's basically Argentina's 7's kit.

their sevens jerseys are nice they just don't work because they aren't Pumas jerseys, they are just a nice graphic design
with the jaguares you have a chance to create a new identity so they went with some beautiful jerseys that feel like they actually belong to the team

Latest posts