TRF_heineken

RIP #J9
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
Okay, so it seems like the teams will now slowly but surely start to unveil their new kits for the 2016 season.

First up, the Bulls:

Home Kit:
PUMA-Vodacom-Bulls-Home-Kit_Group-Shot-low-704x400.jpg

Away Kit:
PUMA-Vodacom-Bulls-Away-Kit_Group-Shot-low.jpg

Charity Kit:
3c82bb9904784029866922d02522a144.gif

I really like the new Bulls kit designs, especially the away kit. I quite like that they have a bull more representative in their design.

I really like the new Bulls kit designs, especially the away kit. I quite like that they have a bull more representative in their design.

Yeah me too. I love the away jersey! Might have to purchase one before Christmas...

pretty nice in general, badges a little big maybe...makes it look a little cross eyed

just came across this...chiefs / Crusaders fans? like or dislike

New-Chiefs-Rugby-Jersey-2016.jpgLeaked-Super-Rugby-Jersey-2016.jpg

crusaders badges looks a bit rubbish all in red

Last edited:
Although they are leaks pretty sure they're real, Gallagher has sponsored the Chiefs for a while, Bnz had already announced they were sticking with the saders now I think of it and the stripes on the shoulders fits with the adidas training jerseys we saw this year

I like both, the Crusaders one especially. For some reason it reminds me a bit more of their older designs, 2002-2004 sort of. Back when they were good.

Think the Chiefs one would be better without the bit at he bottom....not a fan of the something peaking out of your short look

Anyone saying they like the Bulls kit I just won't take serious on issues of 'aesthetics'. That said it fits in perectly with region ;P

All of that said I am now sure the Stormers will find a way to top the Bulls when it comes to tasteless jerseys.

Anyone saying they like the Bulls kit I just won't take serious on issues of 'aesthetics'. That said it fits in perectly with region ;P

All of that said I am now sure the Stormers will find a way to top the Bulls when it comes to tasteless jerseys.

Imho it looks better that the camo ones they had.

That it might but so would nearly anything else IMHO.

Haha, Maybe it's a culture thing between you coastal guys and us Bushveld guys? My town is littered by khaki, Camo, John Deere, Jeep clothing by the rugby loving folk. We like that type of rugged look, and I haven't heard many Bulls fans complain about the new kits...

I like the Bulls kit......

Hier kom die blou MASJIEN.

I really like the crusader kit. Can't wait to see it in detail...

Bulls jersey just looks weird. The away one. It's looks like the stomach is throwing up. LOL

The new Brumbies jersey:

Brumbies_jersey_2016.jpg

Yes, the competition needs more blue jerseys

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
...just trying to be the highlanders!

on a more serious note, is it not a bit weird that none of the "newer" aussie teams selected either/or green and gold as they're primary colour? chiefs, saders and canes have all had black as a major colour at various times

Last edited:
That's interesting. Having Johannesburg as a backdrop on the jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

The away jersey probably indicates load shedding :D

Latest posts