• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Super Rugby Team Jersey's

Kings a laughing stock for more than their thread-bare player roster, 'no-name' (experience-wise) coach and backroom politics (politics being a synonym for corruption in SA). I hope they make me eat my words but I'd be hugely surprised if they got more than 2 wins... maybe even just
CWLKUsxU8AEHUId.jpg
1 win.

Kings a laughing stock for more than their thread-bare player roster, 'no-name' (experience-wise) coach and backroom politics (politics being a synonym for corruption in SA). I hope they make me eat my words but I'd be hugely surprised if they got more than 2 wins... maybe even just
CWLKUsxU8AEHUId.jpg
1 win.

Look at the positive side. At least the jersey isn't blue ☺

Look at the positive side. At least the jersey isn't blue ☺

I suppose there is that, yes.

Holy **** that's amateur looking... how apt.

Yeah, looks like someone copied some generic pattern off the internet and used MS Paint's 'Fill' to edit the colors and didn't even bother about the bleeding and how it'd looked scaled up 10 times on an actual jersey..

I also pray those aren't the actual match day pants! I suppose we can't expect anything more from a franchize that can't even be bothered to pay their players.

i kind of like it, kind of quins-ish

Havn't considered it before but a fool in motley is a perect fit!

I like the footwear - perfect for a game of touch rugby on Humewood beach! :p

Wonder what the players in the photo are thinking wearing that.

"jeez, this is not what i signed up for... get me out of here" :D

YOu would think that the Jaguares would want to release their uniforms before Christmas. I know I really want one.

Sunwolves announced their squad, management and kit on a big press conference this night :

Bildschirmfoto 2015-12-21 um 09.03.26.png

I really like the new Blues training jersey

Attachments

• 1452572914491.jpg
    1452572914491.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 30
Only Jaguares, will use Nike Jersey? Maybe it will be the winner's brand ;)

The new Waratahs jersey

Attachments

• 1452831517008.jpg
    1452831517008.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1452831532270.jpg
    1452831532270.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 16
ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1454297722.232185.jpgnz alternate jerseys...is it me or have the mixed up the canes jerseys?

Don't mind ours, would still prefer a maroon one

Latest posts