• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Sharks vs. Jaguares (Round 2) 05/03/2016

Again nah nah incredible. We are retarded. I cant believe it.

We really should be winning by more than 3. We need to take advantage with two men up.

Whoooooo Yeah! like i hate them love them again in seconds

Please bring Sithole on for Grandpa Odwa. And du Preez boys as impressive as they are, need to improve holding on to the pill.

Jaguares made a try with 13 players! Unbelievable!

Please bring Sithole on for Grandpa Odwa. And du Preez boys as impressive as they are, need to improve holding on to the pill.

people talk about habana losing a step at 32
I don't know how a selector could think a 35 year old wing would be able to play super rugby
I understand that he has been a shark forever but let him ride off into the sunset as a coach or in a management position cause he sure doesn't have the wheels to play wing anymore

The Jaguares did well with 13 men there! Did not expect them to score. gonna be a good second half

Absolutely dreadful first half. Dominating territory and really should be 2-3 tries up. Odwa is as about as fast as the average lock, and that's not an exaggeration at all. Sithole needs to come on asap. Credit to the Jag's, the are doing excellent to be in the lead whilst two players down.

I don't know if I want to kill or kiss our players for this first half.

The amazing thing is that we made a try with 13? or be again with 13? DEJENSE DE ROMPER LAS PELOTAS!!!!!!!!!boys. . . they are serious this is not heroic is ridiculous

It was funny when our prop Ooosthuizen chased down the ball. cordero was always going to be faster than those two.
where was Le roux ?

people talk about habana losing a step at 32
I don't know how a selector could think a 35 year old wing would be able to play super rugby
I understand that he has been a shark forever but let him ride off into the sunset as a coach or in a management position cause he sure doesn't have the wheels to play wing anymore

Thing is he's never even been particular quick, but a 'safe' option. When you have someone like Sithole on the bench, you I think is Bok material, there is just no need to be playing with an automatic disadvantage in Odwa.

Latest posts