Crusaders.png
Versus%20Super.png
Chiefs.png

Venue: AMI Stadium
Time: 08:35 (SA, GMT+2)

Teams

Crusaders: TBA

Chiefs: TBA

Crusaders look like they've got the only forward pack that might match the Brumbies in NZ. I think the Brumbies will beat them aswell as I think the Brumbies backs will be better.

The saders young backs selection looks promising though to inexperienced.

First real defensive battle on show this weekend? Interesting game, don't mind the nature of it due to the open rugby we've seen so far. Really, really like Damien McKenzie, just oozes class. Also been impressed with Cruden.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiefs number 6 has been very impressive as well.

Look at that scrum!! Wow saders murdered them. If they were watching the Brumbies game last night they should play for more of those and drive that home. The Chiefs got a tad lucky with their score down the other end due to a young crusaders back mistake.

I expect the Saders to lock the cheifs down in the second half again.

Damien Mckenzie pre kick smiling is seriously creepy!

Mckenzie future all black, calling it now. saders not the same without mccaw and carter

Crusaders still lack that killer instinct they had the Cheifs on the ropes for long parts of this match but the Cheifs came back and took full control over the last 10minutes. Surprising how much ball they managed to retain in the last 10 minutes that was one way traffic.

Frankly, Blackadder is a pure **** coach they should be doing way more with that forward advantage they always seem to have.

Last edited:
Brand New Season...Same Old Story

- No killer instinct
- No penetration in the backs
- No discernible game plan

I saw nothing tonight from the Crusaders that gives me any confidence they can even make the playoffs, let alone make it to the final and win

How many more years are Crusaders fans going to have to suffer with Blackadder continuing be an utter failure as a Super Rugby coach.

- No killer instinct

I saw nothing tonight from the Crusaders that gives me any confidence they can even make the playoffs, let alone make it to the final and win

How many more years are Crusaders fans going to have to suffer with Blackadder continuing be an utter failure as a Super Rugby coach.

Thankfully only one..... But on the other hand he should of been gone a couple years back. What ****** me off is a team like the Brumbies and even the Waratahs you can see a clear progression year on year. Im not seeing that in the Crusaders they just use the same dated predictable stuff year after year.

- No killer instinct

They had a game plan in the backs, do everything to get it to Nadolo and hope he can score :)

Latest posts