• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016 Olympic Games, Rio

Well done Not the all Blacks, really nice to see a little team win a game hopefully they will finish 5th got to support those underdogs. ;)

Well done Not the all Blacks, really nice to see a little team win a game hopefully they will finish 5th got to support those underdogs. ;)

Definitely love hearing about NZ sportsmanship.

To be completely honest, i am not sure he released the ball after he was tackled.

Argentina has been really impressive (bar that certain winger ;) )

Muller looks great but why did he sign for Toulon?? (I know $$$$$$)

- - - Updated - - -

Not a great start by Japan.

Wow, Fiji just know how to unlock a defense.

7 vs 6 and they go for the line-out? Edit; okay so it payed off but I question whether that ball was straight. 30 meters is nothing in 7s. Posession is EVERYTHING. I wouldn't risk it for 30m.

Last edited:
BS yellow to Japan. That was a great tackle and the arm was well wrapped IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Fiji would score 5 or 10 points more if they decline having shots at goal.

Horse Dancing god this is like watching paint dry. How is this more entertaining than Squash.....

my concern with south africa playing so well is that if they make the finals we won't have rasta reffing the final and will probably be stuck with that frenchman... at least it won't be joubert

British players getting isolated in attack was happening last night as well. What is about us and support running?

- - - Updated - - -

And the one time we do have support we don't give the players the ball!

Latest posts