2016/17 Kits

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
so Tigers have released a sneak peak with it's new main sponsor Holland and Barrett
Home Kit sneak Peak
Leicester-Tigers-and-HandB_rdax_500x281_80.jpg

Have high hopes for that one TBH.
and the Away top
Leicester-Tigers-and-STIHL_rdax_500x281_80.jpg

Not so sure ATM.

Quins have nailed their 150th anniversary top.
Quins150-0107_rdax_640x360_90.jpg

Quins-150th-Anniversary-Shirt-2016.jpg

Away top not so much
Harlequins-Away-Kit-16-17.jpg

Sarries have announced BLK as the kit supplier for the next 5 years, not sure how I feel about that, as a brand it feels like a downgrade from Nike but hopefully the supporters range will be much better than the sparse offering from Nike over the last few years.

Will Tigers have a different main sponsor for their home and away kits?

I actually like the Quins away kit, but I also liked their last two away kits as well so I guess I am just weird

Sarries have announced BLK as the kit supplier for the next 5 years, not sure how I feel about that, as a brand it feels like a downgrade from Nike but hopefully the supporters range will be much better than the sparse offering from Nike over the last few years.

I actually like the Quins away kit, but I also liked their last two away kits as well so I guess I am just weird

Think the sponsers are on both kits but H&B is the main one.

Tigs Man;. Quins have nailed their 150th anniversary top. [IMG said:
http://www.premiershiprugby.com/images/news/Quins150-0107_rdax_640x360_90.jpg[/IMG]
Quins-150th-Anniversary-Shirt-2016.jpg

Away top not so much
Harlequins-Away-Kit-16-17.jpg

Quin's home jersey is good, except for the DHL logo.
DHL! What does it stand for? A prize for the most original!

Does the Quins' one come with commemorative blood stains ? ;):p
I like it, with a different sponsor, it would be fantastic.

The trend of having luminous away kits needs to die.

Who's making the Tiger's kit?

Is that 150th Quins kit a special kit that they'll only wear once or twice this season or is it their home kit?

If it's anything like Bath last year; it's just their new home kit.
I hope for their sake that they have a better 150th than we did.

That Quins Anniversary kit is boss. Or given the era it references, its rather spiffing old bean! And is that 2nd Tigers pic showing what the stewards will wear?

Looks like they designed a decent shirt; and then kept on designing it for another few weeks.

At least you can spot the Chiefs' players from the ISS !

i was about to say i havent seen a jersey made by "SW comms" before...

I understand sponsors are necessary but do they need the little one when they're the major sponsor too?

That means the farewell of Nike in Europe Rugby and probably in World Rugby. Currently, Argentina is the only team sponsored by them. And the only reason for that is because Gus Pichot has close relationships with Argentina's Nike.

Last edited:

Latest posts