7 Sam Cane
6 Liam Messam (c)
5 Mike Fitzgerald
4 Matt Symons
3 Siate Tokolahi
2 Hika Elliot
1 Jamie Mackintosh

Reserves:

16 Quentin MacDonald, 17 Pauliasi Manu, 18 Ben Tameifuna, 19 Brodie Retallick, 20 Tevita Koloamatangi, 21 Augustine Pulu,
22 Damian McKenzie, 23 Seta Tamanivalu.
150216061318437711.png

150216061315780904.png

15 Robbie Coleman
14 Joe Tomane
13 Tevita Kuridrani
12 Christian Leali'ifano
11 Henry Speight
10 Matt Toomua
9 Nic White (c)
8 Ita Vaea
7 Jarrad Butler
6 Scott Fardy
5 Sam Carter
4 Rory Arnold
3 Ben Alexander
2 Josh Mann-Rea
1 Scott Sio

Substitutes:

16 Stephen Moore, 17 JP Smith, 18 Ruan Smith, 19 Jordan Smiler, 20 Sean Doyle, 21 Michael Dowsett, 22 James Dargaville,
23 Lausii Taliauli

Date : Friday 20 February 2015

Venue : Yarrow Stadium, New Plymouth
Kick Off local: 19:35 local, 17:35 AEDT, 08:35 SAST
Referee: Steve Walsh
Assistant Ref 1:Shane McDermott
Assistant Ref 2:paul Williams
TMO : Glen Newman​

Last edited:
Chiefs squad has been added to the first post.

They've gone for a very strong bench. I must say I would've preferred to see Horrell at fullback with Lowe and Gear on the wings, but I guess I'll cope.

I'm not very happy with Messam as captain, either. I feel like Cane would be the best guy to make the decisions on the field.

Chiefs

15 James Lowe, 14 Bryce Heem, 13 Charlie Ngatai, 12 Sonny Bill Williams, 11 Hosea Gear, 10 Aaron Cruden, 9 Brad Weber, 8 Maama Vaipulu, 7 Sam Cane, 6 Liam Messam (captain), 5 Michael Fitzgerald, 4 Matt Symons, 3 Siate Tokolahi, 2 Hika Elliot, 1 Jamie Mackintosh.

Substitutes: 16 Quentin MacDonald, 17 Pauliasi Manu, 18 Ben Tameifuna, 19 Brodie Retallick, 20 Tevita Koloamatangi, 21 Augustine Pulu, 22 Damian McKenzie, 23 Seta Tamanivalu

Brumbies

15 Robbie Coleman, 14 Joe Tomane, 13 Tevita Kuridrani, 12 Christian Leali'ifano, 11 Henry Speight, 10 Matt Toomua, 9 Nic White (captain), 8 Ita Vaea, 7 Jarrad Butler, 6 Scott Fardy, 5 Sam Carter, 4 Rory Arnold, 3 Ben Alexander, 2 Josh Mann-Rea, 1 Scott Sio

Substitutes: 16 Stephen Moore, 17 JP Smith, 18 Ruan Smith, 19 Jordan Smiler, 20 Sean Doyle, 21 Michael Dowsett, 22 James Dargaville, 23 Lausii Taliauli

Chiefs forwards getting pretty outplayed so far. Hika Elliot in particular has made more than few defensive errors.

Dunno what the chiefs were thinking there? Their scrum is getting hammered everytime on their feed they simply cant hook the ball that time they got it and then messed around with the ball in the back of the scrum and the brumbies just decimated their scrum to get to it.... crazy.

Tight game , brumbies look to have the dominace in set piece more so in the scrums. cheifs backline looking dangerous especially james lowe and charlie ngatai.

Brumbies are genuine ***le contenders this year from what im seeing here and last week.

The only reason the Chiefs are in this game is because of very smart selections in the backline and good kicking tactics at the start but I think the Brumbies have wised up to the Chiefs kick returns now.

I think the Brumbies are going to take this one.

This is a good contest. Brumbies really giving it to the Chiefs.

brumbies 17 - cheifs 16 . Nail biter on our hands

Very impressive from the Chiefs to pull that one out at the end they even shored the scrum up a bit which surprised the hell out of me as they were getting thrashed at one stage. I suspect the Brumbies scrum tired more than the Chiefs got it over on them.....

I can't believe the result. Brumbies deserved to win.

Didn't see the game as was out, but was listening to the last 5 mins on radio sport, was an intense drive home.

Glad the boys got a win.

Double great day after the cricket.

The Chiefs were very lucky to escape this one - I didn't think Cruden would slot the kick right and the end but he proved me wrong!

Ngatai was a beast in the midfield. Surely he'll be an All Black next year?

Missed this one. My DirecTV was all screwed up last night and they didn't air the first two or three matches played. :(

das

I just watched the game again. The Chiefs were very very lucky