• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Scotland vs Ireland (Round 5)

Vern...................go to Bordeaux!!

Scotland is a lost cause!!!!

Well at least that kick missed.

If Ireland win the 6N I won't be too aggrieved - they've been the best side the tournament, as a whole. They've also played a nice brand of rugby today, as opposed to the utter ****e they were shovelling the previous rounds.

Well at least we learnt Jones and Reddan aren't trusted by Schmidt.

I think we've done enough but you never know. Great captaincy by Paulie as he guided last 3 minutes of clock beautifully.

Very good performance. Could have been a bit more clinical but still, we've at the least given England a high target.

Delighted with that score. Way more than we could've expected especially after what we saw in the Welsh match.

Well at least we learnt Jones and Reddan aren't trusted by Schmidt.

I think we've done enough but you never know. Great captaincy by Paulie as he guided last 3 minutes of clock beautifully.

I think he does trust Reddan, he just doesn't really trust Reddan-Madigan. Jones won't ever be brought on when chasing points.

Is this when I point out that Ireland were ordinary, and Scotland capitulated etc etc etc?

I'm not sure when to say it, so if certain people could share their trolling skills with me, it'd be much appreciated.

This just taught us that we can play a different game and score tries.

smh, Scotland are so spineless.
Looks like the anti-rugby are going to take the ***le this year.

Is this when I point out that Ireland were ordinary, and Scotland capitulated etc etc etc?

I'm not sure when to say it, so if certain people could share their trolling skills with me, it'd be much appreciated.

Not saying this because I'm irish, but Scotland were in no way bad. We starved them of the ball, when they did have the ball they were dangerous.

Congratulations Ireland. Decent game to watch.

I thought we agreed that Ireland couldn't change to playing in a way that's allowed them to win by 30.

You lot lied to us.

Scotland's defensive integrity seems to have left the building with Dunbar tbh. Not to take ought away from Ireland - but Scotland without him seem a shadow, there for the taking.

Time to bitterly muse about England's missed opportunities to run up that sort of points difference...

Wow, thought Wales had done too much but turns out Scotland are dreadful aswell.

Credit to Ireland though they were well worth their win, was largely down to how well they played compare to the Wales-Italy game where the latter just capitulated and gave tries away for fun.

Looking forward to the England game moreso just for the performance now, said this once already today and been wrong but SURELY that's too much for England to do.

I think he does trust Reddan, he just doesn't really trust Reddan-Madigan. Jones won't ever be brought on when chasing points.

But what point giving him 23 when that was what was required today. I think when Murray is fit and functioning he won't trust Murray.

Regardless great result and a delighted for Paulie to leave 6 Nations as a champion. Can't see England hammer France as well if England try open rugby against French then it'll suit France.

Last edited:

Scotland were poor but nowhere near as bad as Italy were. I also doubt many of the Ireland fans will be claiming this is the best performance ever by Ireland...

So yeah hard trolling ground!

Ireland proved they can play a decent way can we please see that when you don't have to now!

Well hopefully a lesson must be learnt from Scotland that a lack off consistency is enough to lose a game when everything looked they're way. After the wooden spoon hopefully that means a early wake up call for Scotland to prepare and work even harder for the world cup. But something we have done this year which i dont recall doing in a long time is score a try in every game in the six nations. But this game i'm not too annoyed at a lost even though its a hammering. I just hope that we can use this game and make it a wake up call to train alot harder for the world cup.

Congratulations Ireland. Decent game to watch.

Scotland's defensive integrity seems to have left the building with Dunbar tbh. Not to take ought away from Ireland - but Scotland without him seem a shadow, there for the taking.

Time to bitterly muse about England's missed opportunities to run up that sort of points difference...

This. Its our own bloody fault really. Year after year we run hot and cold in equal measure. In the six nations where there are 3 teams close in ability, you can just about afford to have one poor game but certainly not more than that.
Our match at home against the Scots was a .5 in that respect, and especially having just seen Ireland so clinical away from home it makes us look pretty poor.

Latest posts