• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Ireland vs France (Round 2)

Who will win?

• Ireland

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • France

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh... the coaches comments are always "it's going well, isn't it? we'll keep doing what we are doing" or "it's not going well, is it? We'll do it better/do something else".

They don't go into huge detail of course, but they're generally more insightful than a lot of the pundits

Fitzgerald played great tonight for Leinster. Would love to see him start at 11 over Zebo next weekend.

Would have to agree he looked very sharp and nice on feet. He was 1 of few positives in poor Leinster display overall. I'd have him at 13 ahead of Payne but certainly he needs to be in although it very unlikely.

I think Fitz would most likely be coming in for Jones now that he's gotten time on the wing.

D'arcy was also quite good....

Would have to agree he looked very sharp and nice on feet. He was 1 of few positives in poor Leinster display overall. I'd have him at 13 ahead of Payne but certainly he needs to be in although it very unlikely.
I've been ****ing shouting this from the rooftops for months.

With the Irish backline that's struggling to find a spark playing the in form Leinster 13 who in my humble opinion has easily the best footwork in the country , his ability to manipulate the men in front of him and find the soft shoulder and get in behind defences makes him an incredibly valuable commodity in a backline that's severely lacking both creativity and punch.

@BG8 I agree but don't know how Schmidt will act. As in he seems to have big time and be a fan of Felix. But as we all agree Luke and Eatls offer much more as 23 (I think 1 should be 13 too).

@LN7. Agreed he can be a spark. I like Payne and think he's a fabulous player but as a 15 not a centre. He hasn't got the feet like a Luke or Earls who can keep a defense more honest while picking lines that'd be more dangerous.

Latest posts